Retired Product Update Thread (2014-2017)

Has anyone gone through and updated a list of the sets that were retired in Europe? Sounds like the rest of the Hobbit, most Lego Movie, and Superheroes right?  Anything else?

Might be a bit of work, but would be great if someone wanted to do it.  The more info we have the better.

I haven't even updated the main list I was doing for US dates in the last year.  It's somewhere on my todo list but it'll take a while to do and I fugure people can just search back on this thread if they want to find retirement dates.

Might be a bit of work, but would be great if someone wanted to do it.  The more info we have the better.

I haven't even updated the main list I was doing for US dates in the last year.  It's somewhere on my todo list but it'll take a while to do and I fugure people can just search back on this thread if they want to find retirement dates.

You are a slacker!

Shame about the DS Troopers. Best set of the three.

I wouldn't be too worried. As all non-UCS SW sets, esp small ones, they have been churned out in the thousands and have been over-hoarded.

I can't see them becoming scarce or rising above retail in value any time soon.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be too worried. As all non-UCS SW sets, esp small ones, they have been churned out in the thousands and have been over-hoarded.

I can't see them becoming scarce or rising above retail in value any time soon.

In the US they love them and it's an easy 60% gain on these trooper packs within 12 months.

• 1 month later...

So where does one find this "list"?

I compared all sets marked as retired at LEGO Shop at Home (search their catalog) versus the March list posted in this topic. There are a few interesting sets, such as some of the 60000 fire sets and a couple of star wars sets that I don't recall being retiresretired earlier buy nothing else of great importance.

I compared all sets marked as retired at LEGO Shop at Home (search their catalog) versus the March list posted in this topic. There are a few interesting sets, such as some of the 60000 fire sets and a couple of star wars sets that I don't recall being retiresretired earlier buy nothing else of great importance.

Would you mind listing all of the newly retired sets on this thread ?  Someone might find it useful.

I think series 1 The Simpsons CMF is newly retired as well

• Like 2

The only retired items that stand out are:

21110 Research Institute

60001 Fire Chief Car

60005 Fire Boat

60010 Fire Helicopter

60061 Airport Fire Truck

60020 Cargo Truck

10662/10682 Creative Bucket and Suitcase

401xx Seasonal sets (Valentine's, Easter Eggs)

71005 Simpsons Minifigures

60054 Light Repair Truck

60026 Town Square

Some of the small 2014 Friends sets are listed.  Same with the series 5 friends polybags (I think it is 5), it has a Penguin, Orangutan, and a Tiger IIRC.

A bunch of smaller clearanced sets, such as the friends nameplate for your desk.

Everything else looks similar to the last update and this was basically a system/creator and City update. Almost everything that was retired has not been available from shop at home in 2015.

I have a post a couple of pages prior to this that listed most of the large March retirees.

• Like 6