387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

23 minutes ago, Crustybeaver said:

Anyone else in the EU had their Tumbler orders shipped yet? Mine seem to be stuck at In Warehouse status. Maybe the forklift has broken down.

That's very usual lately. All my orders are 2-3 days in Warehouse before being shipped, so same thing happening over here.

When the status is 'in warehouse' you will get the set, they (Lego) can't cancel of change it anymore. (according to a Lego employee on the phone a week ago).

9 hours ago, Jules_K said:

Interesting, the sales rankings appear to be country specific, not region specific. It's currently #3 in Australia, which is telling me there's a whole lot of resellers going crazy on this thing as we resellers are the ones that notice the "retiring soon" tag.

http://shop.lego.com/en-AU/Top-Sellers?_requestid=7860421

Thank you :)

9 hours ago, Crustybeaver said:

Anyone else in the EU had their Tumbler orders shipped yet? Mine seem to be stuck at In Warehouse status. Maybe the forklift has broken down.

Yeap the avg time is around 4 days before they ship my orders.

6 minutes ago, TheGallows said:

No worries. It was available for delivery, but had gone before I'd managed to check out. They wont be around long

cheers from me also - managed to bag two to collect from the local store - that brings me up to 5 which is my limit :)

The Smyths Tumbler price has been posted on hot UK Deals and as per usual it's full comments from members preaching about how investing in Lego makes huge returns. These people are the type that really grate on me, actively trying to recruit people into Lego reselling without any sense of gain other than spreading the love and trying to accrue some kudos. They're clearly new and inexperienced resellers because if they'd been selling for any period of time they would understand that when supply is larger than demand prices stagnate and decline. All they see is Town Halls and UCS Millennium Falcons. It's downright counter productive to keep preaching the advantages of reselling without any financial gain. Sheesh!

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, Crustybeaver said:

The Smyths Tumbler price has been posted on hot UK Deals and as per usual it's full comments from members preaching about how investing in Lego makes huge returns. These people are the type that really grate on me, actively trying to recruit people into Lego reselling without any sense of gain other than spreading the love and trying to accrue some kudos. They're clearly new and inexperienced resellers because if they'd been selling for any period of time they would understand that when supply is larger than demand prices stagnate and decline. All they see is Town Halls and UCS Millennium Falcons. It's downright counter productive to keep preaching the advantages of reselling without any financial gain. Sheesh!

Its that whole HUKD mentality, like you've said most are clueless at what they are doing, and are only dong it for praise. I was reading the comments on there earlier and feel exactly the same.

13 minutes ago, TheGallows said:

Its that whole HUKD mentality, like you've said most are clueless at what they are doing, and are only dong it for praise. I was reading the comments on there earlier and feel exactly the same.

Keyboard resellers, i'd be stunned if they’ve ever sold a set. Wouldn’t worry too much about it now, damage is done anyway, pretty much anyone that’s going to get into the game is already in, hot deals isn’t going to make that all that much difference.  If you look at todays top deals you can get a feel for the general readership. It’s Jack Daniels, Only fools and horses/Open all hours DVD box set, £1.99 Minion toys and Cheap Christmas wrapping paper.  Kids and moms mostly use HUKD.    

26 minutes ago, feed said:

Keyboard resellers, i'd be stunned if they’ve ever sold a set. Wouldn’t worry too much about it now, damage is done anyway, pretty much anyone that’s going to get into the game is already in, hot deals isn’t going to make that all that much difference.  If you look at todays top deals you can get a feel for the general readership. It’s Jack Daniels, Only fools and horses/Open all hours DVD box set, £1.99 Minion toys and Cheap Christmas wrapping paper.  Kids and moms mostly use HUKD.    

Oh well, most of them are probably  the 'build one, store one for later' types, highly impatient and happy with a few bucks.. no serious competition I think.

Furthermore I saw  it is already sold out at Smyths, so the amount available was limited anyway. If Lego is not producing it anymore for Europe you're fine anyway.

14 hours ago, Sprocket77 said:

You sir are a charlatan and a philistine. How could you not appreciate the comedic acting of David Jason?

Your Mother was a hamster and your Father smelled of elder berries!

I never found Only fools and horses funny. David Jason as an Actor, yeah he's a good actor but he's no comedian!

11 minutes ago, CrabslayerT said:

Your Mother was a hamster and your Father smelled of elder berries!

I never found Only fools and horses funny. David Jason as an Actor, yeah he's a good actor but he's no comedian!

You look like a monkey and you smell like one too :jester:

David Jason was an actor largely in comedies, never said he was a comedian. His timing made him funnier than most stand up comedians.

• Like 1