Selling Lego on Amazon.com

Deeker

Amazon added a  Brazil  account to mine. Saw it this morning. I never asked for one.

There seems to be no solution other than to go into account info and put brazil on vacation mode.

Does this mean amazon is going to automatically charge me a fee for the Brazil account?

This sucks. 

Edit: Looked through forums - amazon has done this to lots of sellers and some have gotten both accounts deactivated as they don't have documentation & approval for Brazil.

This looks like some AI **** up.

Edited by vasp
added

32 minutes ago, vasp said:

Amazon added a  Brazil  account to mine. Saw it this morning. I never asked for one.

There seems to be no solution other than to go into account info and put brazil on vacation mode.

Does this mean amazon is going to automatically charge me a fee for the Brazil account?

This sucks. 

Edit: Looked through forums - amazon has done this to lots of sellers and some have gotten both accounts deactivated as they don't have documentation & approval for Brazil.

This looks like some AI **** up.

yeah, Brazil, Canada & Mexico were auto added.  Vacation mode is only solution I found.

Wow, this has to be the best/worst return yet😕 Buckbeaks Rescue.

Did not include any of the 6 figures it was supposed to include as well was buckbeak the hippogrif and was also missing a special piece needed to assemble

14 hours ago, biking_tiger said:

Here's a new one on me--FBA refund initiated on "item not received." 

The order shipped yesterday. 

Anything I can do about this? It's FBA. Seems like a real scam waiting to happen on bigger items if Amazon just okays this nonsense. 

It's not a scam waiting to happen. Its been happening.

I had a total of 6 FBA orders right before Christmas. Amazon CSR processed replacement shipment the same day the original order shipped.

I assumed maybe they are considering it lost and will process a reimbursement. Waited till Jan 30th no reimbursements. The fight for these reimbursements goes on. (About $1200 before amazon commission) I used to get an email every 3 days that their team is working on it and I should get a resolution soon. Now I get an email once a week. I'm tired of fighting this.

Not only that. These marketplaces are showing in every product listed. When you click on edit you will see other marketplaces listed for this product at the bottom.
On top of that...we are being charged for those other marketplaces. I have had multiple conversations with the monkeys over there, and there seems to be no solution. Vacation mode is your only line of defense.
It's too bad Amazon is such a necessary evil for third party sellers...because they are assholes and idiots to work with!

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

The professional seller fees...my bookkeeper pointed out how much money was thrown to the wind last year paying for marketplaces that I don't sell in...fantastic!
Anyone else see this?

2 hours ago, odysea11 said:

The professional seller fees...my bookkeeper pointed out how much money was thrown to the wind last year paying for marketplaces that I don't sell in...fantastic!
Anyone else see this?

I'm not sure what you're referring to with those fees. I do have a portion of my monthly Amazon fee that gets allocated to the different marketplaces, but it isn't an additional fee. They just take your monthly fee and split it up between the different marketplaces that you have.

23 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

I'm not sure what you're referring to with those fees. I do have a portion of my monthly Amazon fee that gets allocated to the different marketplaces, but it isn't an additional fee. They just take your monthly fee and split it up between the different marketplaces that you have.

Thanks skin....you are correct. I took a deeper dive into those fees this morning, and you are correct. The subscription fee is supposed to be $39.99/mo. But with the new allocation of subscription fees, it adds up to $41-43/mo. Very inconsistent totals. Thanks for helping me clear this up...I have already spoke with my bookkeeper.

• 2 weeks later...