Disney Princess 2015

Bold-Arrow

By next year the whole frozen fan base may have moved on to other stuff. Also the set does not look nice or representative of what it is in the movie. My kid already said not interested. Only the 2 mini figs will be sought after.

Disagree.

Frozen on ice, Frozen on broadway, frozen II in the movie theatres, Frozen at disneyworld.

I'm sure frozen on TV at some point.

Not going away man.

By next year the whole frozen fan base may have moved on to other stuff. Also the set does not look nice or representative of what it is in the movie. My kid already said not interested. Only the 2 mini figs will be sought after.

Yes, if there's one thing we know for certain, it's that there is no long-term interest in Disney Princesses. :derisive:

is this set confirmed or are we just jonzing on someones photoshop masterpiece!?

I can understand the skepticism. Believe me; I have a habit of questioning everything. These preliminary images are about as official as we can get and usually do around this time of the year before the next comes around. Something to consider, for one person or even a group of people to build the sets, create new pieces and gear, take photos, then design box art that turns out to be real, is a feat worthy of the Twilight Zone. Now if the builds shown on these boxes were completely digital then I would totally question their legitimacy but what is displayed was at one time a physical thing.

There, I`ve done it, I`ve screamed like a little girl on a very public internet forum. God help me, or damn me, I`m not exactly sure which  :derisive:

:laugh: Feels good to get it out of the system, doesn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

I know the reaction in your context is different. I just can't figure where in the world any grown man has ever had a nosebleed from excitement or arousal. I've read about this condition but it still seems so oddball.

I think it's just a way to explain in a manga the fact that a lot of blood goes somewhere in the human body, without showing where to kids... :P