Chapters.ca 25% off 1 Item Coupon

Sandwraith

Thanks.  You beat me to the post :) 

Finally ordered the City High Speed Passenger Train I had my eye one for my x-mas gift...err I meant my son's gift this year ;)  Too bad no free delivery on this item, had to pay $6 to ship...so really only a 20% discount but I'll take it.  Haven't seen min 20% off this set yet this year at any Canadian retailer or maybe I haven't look hard enough. 

Ordered Ecto-1 for the hell of it...likely won't see them much cheaper for awhile if at all.  Council of Elrond too.  For personal build/collection 25% off is not bad for us.

Thanks.  You beat me to the post :)

Finally ordered the City High Speed Passenger Train I had my eye one for my x-mas gift...err I meant my son's gift this year ;)  Too bad no free delivery on this item, had to pay $6 to ship...so really only a 20% discount but I'll take it.  Haven't seen min 20% off this set yet this year at any Canadian retailer or maybe I haven't look hard enough. 

Ordered Ecto-1 for the hell of it...likely won't see them much cheaper for awhile if at all.  Council of Elrond too.  For personal build/collection 25% off is not bad for us.

I think I saw Costco.ca had the train (both trains) for decent deals and they got more of that big new Technic set in stock (I forgot its name). Attack on Weathertop isn't a terrible buy here from chapters - I know it hasn't done all the much post-EOL as of now, but if you're looking for a personal collection it isn't bad. I'm on the fence regarding it as an investment here at $63.50. I'd like to think that the LOTR sets will be slow but steady climbers (for a variety of reasons) but after fees you'd have to sell this quite a bit higher than current ebay sales to make a profit. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip Veegs.  You're right...I didn't look hard enough lol.  After taxes it's about the same price, I'd rather have Plum Pts than Costco cash back which I hardly spend enough annually.  I only need the passenger train (so far) for my small city.  Now have to look for deals on tracks. 

One of my first investing sets by bulk was Weathertop, yuck :P  Still have some even after that Target clearance last yr.  Who knows if there will be 'decent' growth in the future.  I did build one and it's not bad because of the minifigs and horses but should have been a bigger set. 

Thanks for the tip Veegs.  You're right...I didn't look hard enough lol.  After taxes it's about the same price, I'd rather have Plum Pts than Costco cash back which I hardly spend enough annually.  I only need the passenger train (so far) for my small city.  Now have to look for deals on tracks. 

One of my first investing sets by bulk was Weathertop, yuck :P  Still have some even after that Target clearance last yr.  Who knows if there will be 'decent' growth in the future.  I did build one and it's not bad because of the minifigs and horses but should have been a bigger set. 

In a quick look at lowest price + shipping for MISB sets, I think they were all over $70 for 9472 (to Canada, and I think that price is in USD, which adds another 10% roughly), so I do think there is some hope. I got mine (5) for about $42-ish or so back in the day, but I am tempted to add a couple more. The number of people parting this set out is huge (or at least seems to be when checking listings) so maybe a year from now those that had patience might pull in $120-130. I have trouble seeing more than that, but anything north of $100 would be decent.

Grabbed a snowspeeder in store for personal. I just love that theme. Pointed the wife to the deal and an AT-AT for my birthday. Trying to find some large LEGO Movie sets in store but no luck yet. Got my Attack on Weathertops from Mastermind clearance for 50 percent off so hard to pull the trigger here. Might regret it though. I agree this theme just needs a little patience!

Sent from my Passport using Brickpicker mobile app

BTTF set is still available online, and has free shipping! If it really is heading out the door this would be a good one to get at %25 off.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/kids/toys/21103-lego-delorean-time-machine/673419202398-item.html?ikwid=time+machine&ikwsec=Home&ikwidx=0

22 remaining.

Edited by Sandwraithx157

I love ordering from Indigo, my 3 separate orders arrived already in great shape and I can use the shipping boxes again.

That`s one thing Chapters is fairly good for, packaging. Never had an issue with them in this regard before, they actually seem to care about how your products arrive haha.