41062 - Elsa's Sparkling Ice Castle

DadsAFOL

I do not know if I want to get into the flipping game...because if a set will not arrive in time, there will be very angry parents-->negative feedback

Personnaly I'll close my shops on December 20th (9.00 AM) because of this.

My last packages will be shipped on Saturday morning. Then my shop will be opened again on December 24th (2.00 PM, hand in person, if some people want to).

my SSDs for the Ice Queen :brr: :brr:

I wish we could make a deal. ^^

Edited by biniou

And selling them at a tidy profit too. Saw one guy on ebay US had sold 7 at $80 each plus shipping.

People are such mugs.

exactly.  He is taking pre-order, shipping out on Jan 2nd.  I don't understand how one buys something that would be available to everyone at 2X MSRP.  I need to learn from that ebay seller.

exactly.  He is taking pre-order, shipping out on Jan 2nd.  I don't understand how one buys something that would be available to everyone at 2X MSRP.  I need to learn from that ebay seller.

Actually isn't it only Jan1st availability in the US/Canada & out this week in Europe. (likely already available in some channels)

I'm guessing the buyers are your typical dumb ebay Byers, not realizing when the ship date is.

This guy is taking the risk of the negative feedback. And returns, when it hits everywhere. But he could make out well, if it hits stores before Christmas.

And yes, I think this would great in a Winter Village.