41062 - Elsa's Sparkling Ice Castle

DadsAFOL

Thanks guys for posting...I'm on the south side and thought about driving up...saved me an hour and some gas...

I thought about leaving this morning to arrive for store open, but had some work meetings that I couldn't blow off.  I told one of my coworkers who lives in Dunwoody to go out and check, and he said "I might have time this weekend to go look..." LOL, fat chance.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up guys. I may or may not have been singing 'everything is awesome'.

Someone asked about weather we had trouble or not from managers, I went to the Electonics desk- they didn't even know what it was, in the stores that have said they are not selling them yet it may be worth hitting that angle.

Guest TabbyBoy

Thanks guys for posting...I'm on the south side and thought about driving up...saved me an hour and some gas...

I thought about leaving this morning to arrive for store open, but had some work meetings that I couldn't blow off.  I told one of my coworkers who lives in Dunwoody to go out and check, and he said "I might have time this weekend to go look..." LOL, fat chance.

I don't like blowing off in meetings either! ;-)

With the Sequel coming out, anyone with any of this years Frozen Merchandise will make a killing around that time. Especially some of the dolls, big money makers. This set will be in huge demand upon release, I`d bet heavily on that, and will stock up on my share over 2015 for next Christmas, if supply is short, I could easily see people paying $100+ for it, you get all the main characters and the box design is exceptional. Money!!!

With the Sequel coming out, anyone with any of this years Frozen Merchandise will make a killing around that time. Especially some of the dolls, big money makers. This set will be in huge demand upon release, I`d bet heavily on that, and will stock up on my share over 2015 for next Christmas, if supply is short, I could easily see people paying $100+ for it, you get all the main characters and the box design is exceptional. Money!!!

but what if TLG produced a ton of this set (large supply), and what if it creates more Frozen sets going forward?  Then this set may not do so well.  Tough call.

but what if TLG produced a ton of this set (large supply), and what if it creates more Frozen sets going forward?  Then this set may not do so well.  Tough call.

I don't thing lego will under produce this one. May be a short flipping window at first but it's going to be everywhere after that. 

It may be worth buying at a discount over the summer and hoping for a Christmas shortage. 

No true sequel has been announced. They are doing a short that will be tacked on in front of another movie but I think it's only a few minutes long. If there is a sequel it's going to be at least 2-4 years away. 

This is a jackpot waiting toI happen this Christmas.

Simple understanding of limited supply, the largest demand of a branded toy for a long time and then combining it with lego.

These will be ripped open by kids on Christmas morning, I have sold two and both have been from mothers looking for their children.

Mine went for $129 and $139 to test the waters. However so one has come in and started selling at 79.99....they surely do not have the volume to make that count.

I don't get it....the supply is so limited- the only people who have them are probably here on this forum- and people are selling this for $30 profit.

Even if it hits the stores before Christmas, which I suspect it will, the shelves will be cleaned out of supply very quickly.

Earlier this year, Australia ran out if ALL Frozen merchandise, this is not about a lego product and flipping a lego product, it is about flipping an ELSA toy that will sit under the Chrkstmas tree.

Just throwing this out there...at the rate these were snatched I won't sell any more on eBay, they are going on craigslist at a higher price. They will be in even fewer supply there.

• Like 1

Yup there are a bunch more popping up on ebay. I think people just don't know about this set, otherwise they would be selling instantly. 

I just have one more to sell and one is going to my 7 year old niece. The only thing she loves more than legos is frozen and she has no idea this set exists. Can't wait to see the look on her face. 

• Like 2