5004076 - 2014 Target Minifigure Gift Set

TheOrcKing

All four characters do seem to have at least one thing exclusive like the torso printing therefore I am hoping each will find its own good sense of worth even the cop and Lavertus. On another yet somewhat related note, Lloyd DX is an interesting one considering following the Ninjago lore, Lloyd never had a dragon suit as he just literally 'grew up' in that one episode.

Thanks for creating this topic. I'm a big fan of this set and would love to get mine entered in the db. I have put a request on the FAQ page, hopefully someone will see it.

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/10787-brickfolio-price-guide-faqs/?p=398191

That particular elf who does this seems to be taking a vacation...they won't add the employee gift "Hub Birds"  =)

Well we have a thread for the second one so might as well create this for the original. Plus I found a little review especially nice for those of us who never found any in store at the time despite the panel hanging on the shelf making mention of it. :getlost:

Orc, if you didn't also get one online, I'll send you one free.