Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

How can these poof so fast? Last time it tooks hours for the desert skiff to sell out.

​They probably just found a case or two.

Technically, 9500 had been available since 4:40 am this morning (eastern time). Part out value wasn't good enough for me.

​They probably just found a case or two.

Technically, 9500 had been available since 4:40 am this morning (eastern time). Part out value wasn't good enough for me.

Too bad i missed it, i was looking for one for my personal collection. My local Walmart cleared them out for $30 last year but missed them then as well. I agree that the part out isnt great at this price though. 

​Gotta be a pre-order i'd think? Releasing something like this accidentally this early seems a bit out there. 

​I guess so but it doesn't say pre-order anywhere, so I'd be a little PO'd if I didn't know that and order them. That's why it seems strange and implies they're releasing early. Could go either way though?

​Saw this literally as you posted it and went to order 3 and was only one instock :(  Bought the one but paid for shipping.

More LEGO Dimensions stuff available. Again not sure if it's pre-order or not (doesn't say). Some note-worthy things:

Lego Dimensions DC Cyborg Pack - Minifig is $15 on eBay, so this seems like a decent deal.

Lego Dimensions Ninjago Nya Fun Pack - Nya has one of the most wicked "addons", and minifig is currently $10 on eBay.

Lego Dimensions Wizard of Oz Fun Pack - Witch from S2 but with a new print. The only one with a new print?

All of them except wizard of oz look already commonly available.

So after adding these products to cart, it saids Pre-order. Delivery for Jan 1, 2016. Upon check out I get this error "

• [002] We're sorry! There are item(s) in your cart that we are unable to deliver. Please check your Cart Contents on the right of your screen and remove any products without a delivery date. - 5/28/2015 - 10:55:10"

Guess its no go.

• Like 1

So after adding these products to cart, it saids Pre-order. Delivery for Jan 1, 2016. Upon check out I get this error "

• [002] We're sorry! There are item(s) in your cart that we are unable to deliver. Please check your Cart Contents on the right of your screen and remove any products without a delivery date. - 5/28/2015 - 10:55:10"

Guess its no go.

​Ah, dang, thanks for checking tacsniper.