What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

Bought this used.  Took it apart to clean and rebuilt it.  Tedious task with mainly small pieces.  Hard to believe this set has over 2000 pieces.

I saw your buying post and I wanted to laugh at you for taking it apart and cleaning it (my used one came separated). That's so much work and the build is really tedious but it looks fantastic at the end.

12 hours ago, redghostx said:

I saw your buying post and I wanted to laugh at you for taking it apart and cleaning it (my used one came separated). That's so much work and the build is really tedious but it looks fantastic at the end.

It was pretty dirty and dusty, so I felt compelled to take it apart.  I'm happy with the final result.

How much did you pay for your used one?

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:16 PM, exciter1 said:

I got lucky and picked this up in an EBay auction for $12 plus $10 shipping. All the minifigs are there except for one skeleton crystal head dude. Less than 10 pieces missing and they will be picked up soon with some other stuff on Bricklink. I already have this set loose, but didn't have a box.

Ive built one of these with the other set the tree cutting tank. Fun sets!

After seeing the Westworld MOC, I had to do it. Spent the afternoon Saturday combing through the bulk lot I purchased last summer and managed to get this all done w/what I had. Besides the hair pc for Dr. Ford and his face (which I will sub out w/the old Han from the new MF later) all looks well to me. I might add a couple more heads behind the glass, and a case for the gold but besides that, I am very happy with it. :) 

20161213_124133.jpg

20161213_124144_001.jpg

20161213_124158.jpg

20161213_124213.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, midbenne said:

After seeing the Westworld MOC, I had to do it. Spent the afternoon Saturday combing through the bulk lot I purchased last summer and managed to get this all done w/what I had. Besides the hair pc for Dr. Ford and his face (which I will sub out w/the old Han from the new MF later) all looks well to me. I might add a couple more heads behind the glass, and a case for the gold but besides that, I am very happy with it. :) 

Fantastic MOC of a fantastic show!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, minicoopers11 said:

Fantastic MOC of a fantastic show!

It's quite a great show. We've got a bit of a breather between now and the next episode but I was wondering what to think about building next. Not that I have enough pcs to do it, but I thought that maybe a sweetwater scene might be cool (and feasible). Sand base plate, tons of brown bricks, a few horses for Hector's showdown and viola! :) Maybe the ewok village would be more valuable as a Westworld Sweetwater scene ;) 

On 12/9/2016 at 7:50 AM, Vader888 said:

It was pretty dirty and dusty, so I felt compelled to take it apart.  I'm happy with the final result.

How much did you pay for your used one?

$150.50 US in December 2015 on eBay.  I recall that it was only missing 4-5 minor pieces from the garage (black/trans)

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 1:55 PM, midbenne said:
After seeing the Westworld MOC, I had to do it. Spent the afternoon Saturday combing through the bulk lot I purchased last summer and managed to get this all done w/what I had. Besides the hair pc for Dr. Ford and his face (which I will sub out w/the old Han from the new MF later) all looks well to me. I might add a couple more heads behind the glass, and a case for the gold but besides that, I am very happy with it.

When I first saw this MOC, the first thing I thought of was the "Governor". Now that would be an interesting MOC