What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

Nice. Good seller this one. It should go for £30-35 if complete.  

I have one that is 4 pieces short at the mo. 

​Sold it with instructions for €52 shipped to the UK in a BIN listing on ebay.

It was a nice little lot I won for €135 shipped. It had 23 complete sets in great condition, including a 497 and 918, all with instructions except for the 497 sadly, which I think I'll hang on to.

Finished this tonight, takes about 2 1/2 hours.  6 bags total think the first 3 took about an hour then the last 3 take about 1.5 hours (wings and fin).  Fin is kind of like a small version of the UCS in the way you build it but the wings are pretty basic.  Nice build overall and both side panels open up as well as the cockpit and the shooters shoot pretty far.  

I just wanted to build the shuttle so sold the 5 figs and got $80 for them.  Plus a Spiderman Jumper so into it for $10.  Pretty happy with that and can put it by the UCS now.

IMG_90161.JPG

IMG_90162.JPG

IMG_90163.JPG

IMG_90164.JPG

IMG_90165.JPG

• Like 2

After building the Kwik E Mart I am stickered out. Very repetitive build and not just the wings.  The cockpit is nothing special. The stand was probably the most challenging  I remember someone was asking which SW UCS set to build I would rank this one last on their list. 

After building the Kwik E Mart I am stickered out. Very repetitive build and not just the wings.  The cockpit is nothing special. The stand was probably the most challenging  I remember someone was asking which SW UCS set to build I would rank this one last on their list. 

I'm still sticking with Sandcrawler among that list .  

And totally destroy the resell value according to some people......why would someone apply stickers? Hope they saved the original bags also ;)

​I put on all the stickers and I never sell a minifigure! I understand why some do it, but I'm the total opposite... I have no intention of ever selling the sets I build. I like to hoard that way.

​Getting that big sticker on straight with no bubbles is a challenge... go for it!! :)

And totally destroy the resell value according to some people......why would someone apply stickers? Hope they saved the original bags also ;)

​I like to reuse the bags to pack sandwiches for the work week. I just put the stickers on my toolbox in the garage.  Everything should go in and on the toolbox.

• Like 4

​I like to reuse the bags to pack sandwiches for the work week. I just put the stickers on my toolbox in the garage.  Everything should go in and on the toolbox.

​Do the sandwiches go in the toolbox too?

Make sure you remove the extra pieces from the bags or your sandwiches will taste funny.

• Like 1

built the Kwik-e-mart today, really enjoyed the build and I love all the different colors of bricks it has - this will be a great set for parts should I go that route in a few years with it.  Wish they would have sent duplicates of the sticker sheets tho.  Build took about 4.5 hours spaced out over the day.

image.jpg

• Like 2

Guest brickcrazyhouse

build the series 5 maxels tonight. The grey/ brown is a 10 out of 10. the other two definitely lack a little something. kinda cool all three do include a play function. yellow spins tongue, grey spins arms, and blue has flick missiles in hands

​Sold it with instructions for €52 shipped to the UK in a BIN listing on ebay.

It was a nice little lot I won for €135 shipped. It had 23 complete sets in great condition, including a 497 and 918, all with instructions except for the 497 sadly, which I think I'll hang on to.

​497, isn't that a US 891. Also a good little seller, I have sold quite a few for £8-10 with and without instructions.

I have taken a risk and bought just over 10kg of space pieces. Unknown sets but I should be able to make up quite a few, with the help of Bricklink. :)

• Like 1

​Awesome build and awesome ship. I did get to build a used one I flipped. Do you have all the minifigs, or just the ship?

​Pseudoty and I did a trade back in March.  It came with everything (including instructions and box) but the Angelica minifig, one or two little parts, and the stickers.  The sails had never been put on.

It's been calling my name for awhile now, and I couldn't resist any longer.  So I put it together over two days.  Loved it.  My plan is to flip it once I fish a BP out that I have sitting in a bulk lot that I got last year.  I would like to sell them as a pair.

And where are those stickers  ;)

​Yeah, not happening.  LOL.  Although I did order the stickers, and they may have even gotten here before the QAR got here.  I can't remember, but I remember getting them as soon as the deal was done with you.  Thanks again for the trade, I'm glad it happened.

The biggest problem I had with building this was when I was done.  My 3 year old son was fascinated by it.  It's going to be tough to sell it, because he really enjoyed it.  I guess someday I'll either do the deed, or I will sell it off and reinvest.  I've pretty much convinced myself I need to pick up the new Pirate Ship for him, though.  He'll love that thing too.

• Like 1