MOC Highlights

TheOrcKing

These houses are awesome and I really like the crooked design of them. When I first saw them I directly decided that this is something I will MOC for myself when I have the time (and the pieces! These need some serious amount of pieces!!!)

Anyhow, the castle is especially nice as it is like the houses just even more complex (and BIIIIIIIIG!!! :-) ).

The landscape is nice too, even thoughit is a little bit "dull" compared to the buildings. But I guess he just didn't have the time to come up with a landscape as awesome as the buildings ^.^

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, stephen_rockefeller said:

Good thing there is only a handful of them.

Well I know there are some in the minecraft set (Netherfortress or something)... and scoob doo has got them in the lighthouse

I always wondered how people on ebay could get like hundreds of these to sell them for 10x or 30x or whatsoever on ebay... I mean just how?

(pm me if you're too shy to post it here but know it ^.^)

Edited by Locutus001

On 11/5/2015, 12:46:25, Locutus001 said:

This will get you so many "likes"! I'd give you more if I could!

Only trouble is how to find these red brickstone pieces... I think they are really expensive...

I count 17 in the picture.  So figure 34 total.  Cheapest US seller that has quantity has them at .33 each.  So only about $11.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I count 17 in the picture.  So figure 34 total.  Cheapest US seller that has quantity has them at .33 each.  So only about $11.

Just bought 120 for ca 20€ which is not much more than if I buy them via pick-a-brick online (only that they don't have that colour ^^)

(as well as 120 green ones! yeah!)