TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

Last day for this weeks sale. How did everyone do? The mixer plus couple other sets and some of the Movie sets have caused some serious damage to the bank here. With the sale in EU signalling the end of the Lego Movie line, I bought a few sets to tuck away... burning more funds than I anticipated. 

Edited by tacsniper

Last day for this weeks sale. How did everyone do? The mixer plus couple other sets and some of the Movie sets have caused some serious damage to the bank here. With the sale in EU signalling on the end of the Lego Movie line, I bought a few sets to tuck away... burning more funds than I anticipated. 

Managed to resist myself, been a bit busy at work due to the summer season and all, so my mind has been elsewhere. Almost grabbed some Mixer's, but sold out while i was hesitating. Still might grab an Ender set for personal collection though...

• Like 1

Last day for this weeks sale. How did everyone do? The mixer plus couple other sets and some of the Movie sets have caused some serious damage to the bank here. With the sale in EU signalling the end of the Lego Movie line, I bought a few sets to tuck away... burning more funds than I anticipated. 

Two mixers... no time, no budget, no space.

I sold my last two 7965s to make space for the mixers. I have one personal 7965 left and one used one that I'm waiting for a few special parts from a veeeery tardy Bricklinker to finish.

The sale for this week is live. 20% on City/Classic/Superhero. However it seems to be malfunctionning a little bit. The prices are lowered but not slashed (looks like normal font, but with reduced prices). I want to buy the Avenger Tower, it shows the reduced price on the browsing page but it's at the higher price in my cart. Anybody get that?

Edited by Buckette
Missed letter.

The sale for this week is live. 20% on City/Classic/Superhero. However it seems to be malfunctionning a little bit. The prices are lowered but not slashed (looks like normal font, but with reduced prices). I want to buy the Avenger Tower, it shows the reduced price on the browing page but it's at the higher price in my cart. Anybody get that?

They definitely messed something up... Price for the Avenger Tower shows as 59.97 in the main listing and it doesn't show up in the sets on sale page. It's coming up as 59.97 in my cart though.

• Like 1

They definitely messed something up... Price for the Avenger Tower shows as 59.97 in the main listing and it doesn't show up in the sets on sale page. It's coming up as 59.97 in my cart though.

Cleared my cookies and now it shows up at the right price. Thanks!

Loaded up on some HulkBusters as they seem to be sold out in stores everywhere around me.

Also, with the CineplexFeb coupon code, what happens if you return an item that puts it below the $50?  Just worried that I will get a damage box (which has happened in the past) and have to return something from an order and my local TRU not having a replacement to swap it with in stock.

Loaded up on some HulkBusters as they seem to be sold out in stores everywhere around me.

Also, with the CineplexFeb coupon code, what happens if you return an item that puts it below the $50?  Just worried that I will get a damage box (which has happened in the past) and have to return something from an order and my local TRU not having a replacement to swap it with in stock.

The store probably isn't likely to charge the shipping. Returning it via online return they might. No experience, but just my guess. In store they don't seem to know much about the transaction/don't care. Hell if i return something i used a giftcard on they tell me they have no idea how much the giftcard was and just refund it all to my creditcard.

Tomorrow will be %20 off all Jurassic World sets.

%20 + $10 off coupon isn't bad, especially for personal builds. Might actually get the T-Rex Tracker finally just to have the set (already have the Rex via ebay).

That seems silly for TRU when these things are flying off the shelves like hotcakes. Oh well, guess its time for me to stock up a few.

Edited by tacsniper

Not really a sale, but I didn't see anyone mention it in the R5 thread; appears TRU has Red 5 in stock online at MSRP if anyone is missing LEGO Shop at Home's availability. 

And a question: Did CineplexFeb expire? Does it not apply to certain sets? I managed to get $20 coupon credit for some shipping malarky last sale. Tried to apply them and the Cineplex code to an ewok village, and it gives me an error on the Cineplex code. I tried deleting cookies, still doesn't go. Just me? Just the set in question? Or expired?

Not really a sale, but I didn't see anyone mention it in the R5 thread; appears TRU has Red 5 in stock online at MSRP if anyone is missing LEGO Shop at Home's availability. 

And a question: Did CineplexFeb expire? Does it not apply to certain sets? I managed to get $20 coupon credit for some shipping malarky last sale. Tried to apply them and the Cineplex code to an ewok village, and it gives me an error on the Cineplex code. I tried deleting cookies, still doesn't go. Just me? Just the set in question? Or expired?

That code does not work on exclusive sets or items above $150

Tomorrow will be %20 off all Jurassic World sets.

%20 + $10 off coupon isn't bad, especially for personal builds. Might actually get the T-Rex Tracker finally just to have the set (already have the Rex via ebay).

Considering what the Indominus Rex sells for by itself, I'll be starting a hoard of 75919s!

Yea I think any set that is 129.99 and up, the coupons don't work. I think it somewhere in the fine print. Too lazy to dig out my physical coupon.

The last time I tested it many weeks ago $129.99 was the cutoff point. But doesn't hurt to keep testing it in case it changes...