TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

R2 D2 set 10225 available from TRU ebay listing.  There should be 2 left.  They are regular price plus 4 bucks shipping, but still a good investment.

​Nice catch, OOS when i checked.

EDIT: back in stock it seems.. Was able to order 2, now to test out the %15 offer.

Edited by Sandwraithx157

In stock on the website but not coming up in search... You'll need it in your recently viewed items or have it bookmarked. Can't get the URL from my mobile device though to post.

Not sure how many are left, limit three.

​AAAUUGHH! I would like one... can anyone help me with a link? All the ones i am finding/trying are out of stock...

Am I too late... again...??

​AAAUUGHH! I would like one... can anyone help me with a link? All the ones i am finding/trying are out of stock...

Am I too late... again...??

Looks like it... Just went to my PC and it's showing OOS now. They had more than three.

​Agreed. Need to find an app or something that can monitor the page and email me if it shows in stock.

People have been getting 'lucky' that way.

​I don't have any monitoring software going... after someone here said it was on eBay, figured I'd check online and it was there. I just keep bookmarks for sets like these that keep popping in and out of stock and occasionally check them.

​I don't have any monitoring software going... after someone here said it was on eBay, figured I'd check online and it was there. I just keep bookmarks for sets like these that keep popping in and out of stock and occasionally check them.

​Just having the bookmark should be enough. I can't find a link for it on eBay or Google.

Interesting that it was available both on the TRU website and as a TRU Ebay listing.  Next time I see something from TRU on Ebay I'll be sure to check the TRU online store before buying to avoid the shipping costs.

Earlier today I saw there were 8 total, with 4 already sold.  Picked up 2 and posted on here and I think Sandwraith grabbed the other two.  Did anyone else grab any?  It would be nice to know if what's listed on the ebay listing is in fact the total of what TRU has available.

If there's anyone located in Montreal with that extra 15%, I sure wouldn't mind adding to your order to place a massive one together. :D

Speaking of which, I wonder how strict Toys R Us are at enforcing this new policy of "Limit 3 items per customer" on about everything on their website (not eBay TRU). I'm guessing some of us might have abused a little during the past sales.

R2 is visible and located in "hard to find items" on TRU.ca again. Might mean nothing as lots were sold yesterday, but worth setting some notifications on or whatever your method is!

The listing was difficult to find yesterday without a link, so this could mean they expect more stock and are keeping the listing up, or it's just the listing finally trickling down to easily view-able/searchable from yesterdays events.

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=13148488

No ship notification yet on the 2 R2's from Ebay, but i got a response to my request for %15 off and it looks like it was granted. I placed 2 orders of 1 because i couldn't add 2 to my cart, and i explained that to them and they still agreed to give %15 off both orders.