TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

59 minutes ago, Sandwraithx157 said:

Very hard to say, not a huge investor at all. Here's a link to my post in the banned thread and subsequent discussion/dissection of how it happened.

Darn. Were you using the same user name on eBay/BrickLink/etc as on Lego.com? EDIT: Nevermind, I see you answered that in the other thread.

I have bought so much from LEGO Shop at Home without having trouble... Never exclusives, but large quantities of sets on sale.

Edited by Stragus

1 hour ago, Sandwraithx157 said:

Very hard to say, not a huge investor at all. Here's a link to my post in the banned thread and subsequent discussion/dissection of how it happened.

WOW!!! Don't want to reopen subject here, after all it's the tru forum, but if i were you i would call them to find out why... Just doesn't make any sense!

$20 off a 100 would be great but I just can't find any good deals... where are the 20% of sales to stack with it :(

How does price matching work online as there some retailers with 20% off sales.  Just don't think the coupon would stack with it or how that would work.

Edited by Zender