2 Used Chima Sets: 70146 & 70135

Hey folks.  I have the opportunity to pick up 2 used, but 100% complete, Chima sets: 70146 (Flying Phoenix Fire Temple) and 70135 (Cragger's Fire Striker).  Both for 80.00 CDN.

Only thing not included is the box for the smaller set (70135).  Here on Brickpicker, these 2 sets combine for a Used value of 130.00.  On Bricklink, parted out, it's anywhere between 217.30 (last 6 month sales) and 326.27 (current items).

Now, the numbers look good on these, but I'm 100% green when it comes to Chima.  I've dealt mainly in SW, Superheroes, and City up to now.  Is there a good market for the Chima line?  What do you think of this deal?  

Thanks in advance!

The fire temple has lots of great parts for parting out.... Not sure about the fire striker.

One caution is that the fire temple set was on clearance at Walmart all over Canada recently... first at $100, then at $75 and a few places as low as $30. You could be entering into direct competition with others who picked them up for parting out.

I don't think Chima minifigs sell as well as other minifigs (grain of salt, that's anecdotal opinion only) so I wouldn't plan on those suckers moving very fast.