TRU Polybag schedule

micbelt

This was posted on cheapassgamer.com by a member there that works at TRU. Supposedly their system shows the following schedule:

6/21 - #372895 Jurassic Park Co PROMO Bag

8/9  - #238533 Lego Super Heroes The Joker Bumper Car

10/25 - #372905 Lego Star Wars AT-DP 30274

11/1 - #306454 Lego Elves Azari Magic Fire

11/1 - #169326 Lego Star Wars Episode 7 CP3O <- How TRU has it

11/8 - #306446 Ninja Go Anacondrai Battle Mech

11/15 - #372913 Lego City Space Vehicle

11/29 - #372918 Lego City Demolition Driller

12/6 - #169132 Lego SH Avengers Hulk

12/13 - #168354 Lego SW Storm Trooper

12/20 - #372879 Lego Christmas Tree

• Like 6

• exciter1 pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...

So far this has been dead on.

Yeah, awesome info! Thanks for sharing. I was about to get desperate months back for Bumper Cars, but this gave me hope and pulled through.

I saw a rack full of AT-DP on Thursday, and it was all gone by Saturday. Maybe they had to pull'em off the shelf if the date was supposed to be 10/25.
I seriously doubt they were all purchased. Raven & Pseudoty don't live near me. :D

I'm sure the C3PO will make money, but I just feel like it's going to be way over-produced.  Might make a great toss-in with another set to really make you stand out, but I think the only 'real' money to be made on these is before 11/1 when they hit the floor.  I have 3 TRUs near me and they all have 200 of these in stock.  

• 1 month later...

I am totally convinced my closest tru hides all the polys. Website says c3pos are available for pickup but I just got back from the store and I couldn't find any.  I wasn't going to buy any but figured they should be somewhere in the store.  Stormtrooper polys were not out either.  Place was packed so I didn't bother to inquire about the possibility of selling them separate.  Looks like I will just wait until they are available online.

• Like 1

I am totally convinced my closest tru hides all the polys. Website says c3pos are available for pickup but I just got back from the store and I couldn't find any.  I wasn't going to buy any but figured they should be somewhere in the store.  Stormtrooper polys were not out either.  Place was packed so I didn't bother to inquire about the possibility of selling them separate.  Looks like I will just wait until they are available online.

They're usually behind the service desk at our local TRU. Last few promos I've just asked for them at the desk.

6 minutes ago, stackables said:

They are likely being held at customer service.