How to ship Lego from Canada

Leman

Question

Hi all,

I live in Canada and I have some people who want to buy LEGO from me but they are outside Canada. They are in Indonesia as a matter of fact.  Can I have some tips on the cheapest and yet safest shipping so that the items will still be in great conditions (box not damaged). Or if you have any other tips in shipping method would be great. 

thanks in advance

2 answers to this question

I suggest you give a read to the topics in the Canada sub forum.. There is some good info in them. However, a quick answer to your question is Canada Post. Unless shipping from the US is an option (if you're close to the border) nobody else is going to give you the same rate as Canada Post.

Shipping from Canada to outside of North America with tracking is expensive no if ands or buts... The only way to ensure the set arrives in excellent condition is to pack with proper boxes (double boxing is advisable for heavy sets, or multiples making it heavy) leave space/padding on all sides to allow for some external damage, and hope for a little luck. That is a long way to go for a box. :)