New Member from Idaho

Hi,  new member.

Have been building Lego's since the early 70's. I grew up in a small neighborhood where some of the kids had huge buckets full of bricks and would spend all winter in the basement building giant Lego cities. Good times! Just recently got back into building. I tend to go in waves, sometimes years between gaining/losing interest, does that happen to others?

Anyway, I enjoy vehicles of all types and get into technic kits often. Although I may have a renewed interest in trying buildings and other structures. I also have a small collection of sealed older kits for the fun of collecting.

Thanks,

Welcome to the site! Yes definitely, I`m sure there are several members who can relate to interest in the hobby fading in and out. Many here have come out of the dark ages (period of time with little/no involvement in the hobby), that`s pretty common. You`re in good company put it that way!

Welcome to Brickpicker, RLM1966.

I tend to go in waves, sometimes years between gaining/losing interest, does that happen to others?

Yes, it can happen whether we like it to or not but that's just life. I remember through middle & high school I was more preoccupied with work than building but there always was the weekends to get my LEGO fix (even if it was just a little polybag).

Welcome to Brickpicker, RLM1966.

Yes, it can happen whether we like it to or not but that's just life. I remember through middle & high school I was more preoccupied with work than building but there always was the weekends to get my LEGO fix (even if it was just a little polybag).