Minecraft 2016

TheOrcKing

No official names known but we can see there will be another wave on the way. I hope one of these will include some villagers and perhaps a couple more of the critters from the game like a Slime or Wither Skeleton or even The Wither. We now have something of 'official' names according to this source. I hope the Iron Golem will include at least a couple Villagers and there will be a Wither Skeleton to go with The Wither.

• 21123 - The Iron Golem = 19.99 €
  • 21124 - The End Portal = 59.99 €
  • 21125 - The Jungle Tree House
  • 21126 - The Wither = 34.99 €

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know when lego Minecraft Iron Gollum 21123 is supposed to be released? I was at the store yesterday and I found it and I don't see it anywhere online yet. I threw it up on ebay just to see what would happen. Don't even know what the price will be for the set yet. 

1 hour ago, stuco191 said:

Does anyone know when lego Minecraft Iron Gollum 21123 is supposed to be released? I was at the store yesterday and I found it and I don't see it anywhere online yet. I threw it up on ebay just to see what would happen. Don't even know what the price will be for the set yet. 

They were all put on the shelf last night at the Walmart near me.  I actually saw them in the shipping boxes sitting in the isle at 1:00 am.  When I went in today, they were all on the shelves.  New sets on shelves:

21123 - Iron Gollem

21124 - End Portal

21125 - Jungle Treehouse

21126 - The Wither

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And to think there still are more areas LEGO could cover such as the Desert Temple, a Jungle Temple, a Mineshaft, a Witch's Hut, or even a Monument. Also now that The End has its own randomly generated cities making it more than just some random pillars would be another area to revisit. I would not mind another set similar to the Crafting Box one but perhaps based around a different general biome.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...