Star Wars 2016

fossilrock

4 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I figured he was thinking about Force Friday sale purchasing.  I assume there will be some sort of SAH SW sales.  Am I incorrect?

I don't think there were any sales on Force Friday last year.  I don't remember there being any..  In fact, even Target, which has the 25 off 100 coupon, lego was excluded.  

TRU was the only one to have a coupon going at the time, and that was for 20% off.  I remember using it on the new MF last year on Force Friday.

Does anyone know if TRU has a coupon this year?

5 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

I don't think there were any sales on Force Friday last year.  I don't remember there being any..  In fact, even Target, which has the 25 off 100 coupon, lego was excluded.  

TRU was the only one to have a coupon going at the time, and that was for 20% off.  I remember using it on the new MF last year on Force Friday.

Does anyone know if TRU has a coupon this year?

I think TRU only had the physical mailer 20% off coupon that didn't work digitally for most customers last year.

8 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Did I miss the SAH sale list?  Or are you talking about another retailer?

The prices were from Amazon. 

8 hours ago, zskid00 said:

From your list I would make the Sandcrawler a priority since it could be gone very soon and prices may rise quickly out of the gate.  The IST is a close second since you can get it for a good discount now and it should be wiped out before the end of the year.  The MF and Poe's X-wing should last into 2017, but you never know.

I am still on the fence. I like the SC but I am not in love with the set at $300. I would almost rather spend the money on a retire Red 5. X-Wings and the MF are where its at for me. I will probably end up buying and AT-ST on Force Friday so I can get Revan. I might have to stretch my budget a little. These are all for personal builds by the way. 

Edited by cubfan78

I would guess, most of the Rogue One sets will go by early morning on Friday.  If I remember last year, most of the Force Awakens sets did go out of stock on force friday, but it was very temporary and most were back in a week, and then I remember only a few going out of stock every once in a while.  Poe's X-wing and the Millennium Falcon were really the only two that fluctuated in and out of stock.  By November, Poe's X-wing was pretty scarce....

3 minutes ago, cubfan78 said:

The prices were from Amazon. 

I am still on the fence. I like the SC but I am not in love with the set at $300. I would almost rather spend the money on a retire Red 5. X-Wings and the MF are where its at for me. I will probably end up buying and AT-ST on Force Friday so I can get Raven. I might have to stretch my budget a little. These are all for personal builds by the way. 

I will say, you won't go wrong with the Sandcrawler.  I was like you at one point, and hesitant, and the pictures, videos, and even the box art doesnt do it justice.  You have to really see it in person.  Although, if you don't have a Millennium Falcon, it's worth getting one of those.  At 119.99, I don't know if it goes any lower...  It may, but it won't be by much.