75159 - UCS: Death Star (2016)

No More Monkeys

haha I'm just teasing.  It is what it is at this point.  From a collecting/fan standpoint, it's no worse than AoH and that was rock bottom from my perspective.  We can only vote with our wallets and hope for the best.  

If they ever decide to do a 50% off sale on this and AoH i'd probably bite but otherwise I will pass on this the same way I did the last Death Star.  

I still can't decide if this gives me more hope or less hope for an update of 10179.  Reason being that this is a playset rather than an adult collector's item.  

Edited by jonnyhanukkah

The explosion under vaders tie has shifted more to the right, from the leaked images, to the leaked store images.  What I don't get is that in the leaked images back, the lightsabers are inconsistent.  In some scenes they are lit up with a photoshop like effect, and others, they are just a straight shot of the toy.  That's one reason I thought it was a fake.. but seeing this in store lego pics I'm slowly starting to come around to the sad fact that retirement really only means short hiatus.