71013 - Minifigures - Series 16

TheOrcKing

That's cool!

My experience with the Disney minifig boxes has been that characters were often adjacent to each other (i.e. 2 Maleficents in a row). Not always but often. Wish I had made a more rigorous record of it.

I'm not a big store smoosher. When fresh box smooshing do folks often find figs adjacent?

12 minutes ago, Cozei said:

I'm not a big store smoosher. When fresh box smooshing do folks often find figs adjacent?

I have found this to be the case on a number of occasions.  When you find one figure in a row, you find more in the same row or even adjacent to each other.  If there is a specific figure I am looking for on a fresh case (hot dog suit guy, unicorn girl, banana guy), it seems you find one after the other more often than not.

• Like 1

Hello friends, 

We are happy to announce that we have officially secured series 16 boxes. We have a limited quantity for now, but it should cover orders for the next couple weeks at least. Prices listed here are exclusive to Brick Picker and Brickset members.

Box = $219

Set = $73

As always, for those who are interested, please direct message with your PayPal email address and we will invoice you. 

Shipping is expected to be around the third week of September.

Happy building,

Jon

Edited by MinifiguresPlus
  • Like 4

On 14.8.2016 at 11:27 AM, Separator said:
5 Per Box
Banana Guy
Arabian Knight
Spy

4 Per Box
Serenader
Imp
Hiker
Rogue
Dog Show Judge
Spooky Boy

3 Per Box
Babysitter
Pirate
Cyborg
Ice Queen
Penguin
Kickboxer
Wildlife Photographer

Got 5 rogue and only 4 arabian knights? Full box (new)  smooshed and bumpcode check

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Are you absolutely certain?  Those two are very similar.

yes. The arrow is easy to smoosh...

Mhd747 so whats your ratio of the box?

mine was exactly like predicted just the rogue and the arabian knight where wrong.

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

On 7/22/2016 at 5:12 AM, Salimr said:

My toys r us had a case and the whole case was purchased by a guy 15 min before me. I asked about the limit they usually put on such items when they told me that and they said they broke their rule as he said they were for a local hospital :( 10 min later they were on eBay and he text me as I know who it is, if I wanted to buy any.

guess that may have belonged in ethics thread. I just can't believe people use the hospital story and toys r us believes them.

That guy probably didn't misrepresent himself. He's obviously a reseller and at some point this scenario probably happened: Guy goes to register with entire cart full of Lego. Employee 1: "Wow! That's a lot of Legos. Early Christmas gift? You must have a lot of kids. "  Guy replies, "yeah..."  Employee 2: "Wow that's a lot of Legos! Are you building those all yourself? " Guy replies "yeah..." Employee 3, sees Employees 1 & 2 talking to Guy with a lot of 'Legos' and goes over to them and says,  "Wow! That's a lot of Legos!  Are you donating these to charity?" Guy replies,  "yeah..." Employee 3 replies,  "You must work with hospital kids." Guy replies, "yeah..."

The next time the Guy goes to TRU is on Thursday and Employee 1 recognizes him and says, "Hey you're the guy that donates toys to hospital kids!" Guy replies, "yeah..." Guy goes to the Lego isle and arm sweeps an entire shelf of 20% off Lego. He takes full cart to register and uses TRUTH  tactics. Employees 1, 2 and 3 go outside and help load his car. When finished they all say to Guy, "Have a nice day! See you next time! " Guy replies, "yeah..."

This may or have happened to me once or twice or ten times, or maybe not. I'm just an Average Guy, "yeah...". 

5 hours ago, Average Guy said:

That guy probably didn't misrepresent himself. He's obviously a reseller and at some point this scenario probably happened: Guy goes to register with entire cart full of Lego. Employee 1: "Wow! That's a lot of Legos. Early Christmas gift? You must have a lot of kids. "  Guy replies, "yeah..."  Employee 2: "Wow that's a lot of Legos! Are you building those all yourself? " Guy replies "yeah..." Employee 3, sees Employees 1 & 2 talking to Guy with a lot of 'Legos' and goes over to them and says,  "Wow! That's a lot of Legos!  Are you donating these to charity?" Guy replies,  "yeah..." Employee 3 replies,  "You must work with hospital kids." Guy replies, "yeah..."

The next time the Guy goes to TRU is on Thursday and Employee 1 recognizes him and says, "Hey you're the guy that donates toys to hospital kids!" Guy replies, "yeah..." Guy goes to the Lego isle and arm sweeps an entire shelf of 20% off Lego. He takes full cart to register and uses TRUTH  tactics. Employees 1, 2 and 3 go outside and help load his car. When finished they all say to Guy, "Have a nice day! See you next time! " Guy replies, "yeah..."

This may or have happened to me once or twice or ten times, or maybe not. I'm just an Average Guy, "yeah...". 

Wow, that is detailed. I am guessing it has happened to you :) or it was you.....

Edited by Salimr

10 hours ago, Salimr said:

Wow, that is detailed. I am guessing it has happened to you :) or it was you.....

Once or twice lol. What I was trying to covey is that store clerks will rattle on and on about what 'they' suppose a guy with a cart full of Lego is doing with them. I just let them go on talking and agree with whatever they say. So to  1 clerk I have 25 kids, to another clerk I work for a charitable group, to another clerk, etc., sometimes the question is just rhetorical and they are just 'talking to themselves'. So in your story I was thinking this could have happened, because yes, it's happened to me before. BTW I don't  have any Series figures to sell. Lol

• Like 1