Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - UK September / October 2016

Voltron

On 05/09/2016 at 8:14 PM, tractorboy said:

Has 2xVIP been confirmed for October? I haven't seen a mention of it anywhere.

Last year 2xVIP was 14-31 Oct 2015 in AUS which usually aligns with Europe.

i was notified from Lego via email on the 14th Oct, unsure if was reported earlier online though.

Will see what happens this year but I'm betting it'll be the same and the london bus will run out before 2xVIP starts.

Edited by Out of the Dark Years
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Val-E said:

So what´s everyone planning to get in European 2xVIP? An hour to go till it starts but I wonder what time tomorrow they´ll update the web to include it.

Yeah... I'm optimistically going for some time Saturday :)

Jokes aside, not really got my eye on much apart from one of the seasonal sets for the personal collection (and if the bus goes then I'm not playing). I'll be watching that Dr Who set though to see if it goes OOS (currently back order to the 26th).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Has anyone got LB in separate orders to SAH using VIP account details? It says 1 per household.

They say that with every promo.  I've had several of each ordering a few days apart but i believe as long as you wait for one order to be showing as 'in warehouse' before you place another you should be fine. 

• Like 2

They say that with every promo.  I've had several of each ordering a few days apart but i believe as long as you wait for one order to be showing as 'in warehouse' before you place another you should be fine. 

Never had any issues myself. Currently have 5 LBs and used the £10 off offer each time. Will look to order a few more for double vip

Guest TabbyBoy
45 minutes ago, Val-E said:

So what´s everyone planning to get in European 2xVIP? An hour to go till it starts but I wonder what time tomorrow they´ll update the web to include it.

The GB10 code has now expired so I've just ordered 2x Architecture White House in case the London Buses get wiped out tomorrow when 2x VIP starts. For the sake of a meagre £4 in points, I'd rather be sure of getting the bus. If all is OK, I'll order again once this shipment is "in warehouse".

5 hours ago, Val-E said:

my strategy or wish list was (regardless of store or promotions):

(context: shipping to Italy)

PC (one unit for investment)

DO (my first unit for building*)

BB (my first unit for building*)

Droid Escape Pod 75136 (but I am sure there will be big discounts down the road)

BigB (either for building or investment, however I have the feeling it is too early)

Hecto 1 (I have already 1 unit for investment and it would not hurt to have a 2nd one even if it is already heavily hoarded)

GB HQ (for either building or investment)

Volvo L350F (1 unit for building, however I really believe in possible discounts)

Claas  (1 unit for building, too early now, waiting for good discounts)

Winter Toy Shop (1 unit for building)

Vacation Getaways

* unless will find good used unit

(no Star Wars except the pod since I got all I planned during the 3x VIP)

the best candidate is the DO, I will have to make up my mind in the next hour or so

Edited by Simon74

pulled the trigger only on the DO

thinking about the Hecto 1

in a way I am kind of glad I cannot get into those Galeria Kaufhof deals in Germany as I was not prepared to spend as much as those those deals would deserve for this period/month...

Edited by Simon74

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, TheGallows said:

This has replaced the snow globe freebie.

https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Gingerbread-Man-5005156

images.jpg

Not to forget the A-Wing pilot for SW purchases of 30 Euros or more.

So, overall you get 4 benefits at one go from LEGO SAH at the moment:
- free shipping already from a value of 35 Euros
- 5 Euro coupon code
- Gingerbread Man
- A-Wing pilot