Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - UK September / October 2016

Voltron

2 hours ago, Mhd747 said:

Here you go @CrabslayerT @Alpinemaps

I didn't post all of it before as apart from Caterham and London bus nothing else new to report, doesn't even have info on death star

20160904_134717.jpg

Limit of 4mb per post so splitting up pics

20160904_134738.jpg

Was waiting with planned purchases for the London Bus promo coming to Europe. Now I already have 3 sets I want to have that qualify for the promo. :) 

10252 VW Beetle, 21307 Caterham Seven 620R, and 75153 Star Wars AT-ST Walker. Just have to add one Series 16 minifig to the AT-ST to pass the €55 minimum purchase limit.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Haay said:

Was waiting with planned purchases for the London Bus promo coming to Europe. Now I already have 3 sets I want to have that qualify for the promo. :) 

10252 VW Beetle, 21307 Caterham Seven 620R, and 75153 Star Wars AT-ST Walker. Just have to add one Series 16 minifig to the AT-ST to pass the €55 minimum purchase limit.

I've been thinking the same, although I was hoping to see double points coming too. Only personal builds for me, Beetle and Caterham are a must, but also holiday train

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 8:41 PM, Brian Briggs said:

Did anyone else get an unexpected free promo? I received my order today, and I did not only get Kai's Mini Dragon but also 30305 Spider-Man Super Jumper as an additional freebie. That was a nice surprise from LEGO. :thumbsup:

Yes, I got that too even though my order took advantage of the £10 off promo as well and was just above the £50 minimum required for free delivery (insert stereotypical tight-fisted Scot joke here...).  No explanation given, just a nice Minifigure-shaped card saying "Thank you!".  Maybe they're keen to encourage buying from the new website following their initial teething trouble...

5 minutes ago, GiliusThunderhead said:

So 24th Sept and I've not seen one reference to force Friday on the UK LEGO Shop at Home site...I mean come on TLG.   Surely this should be the start of the hype for R1.

Does anyone know if our Europe promotion has been officially announced yet?

I heard on a few of the FB groups that the Force Friday giveaway in the UK is 5 First Order Stormtroopers.  Seems bizarre if true.

44 minutes ago, Haay said:

Force Friday 2016 promotion for Europe:

wp-1475081563802.jpg

Triple VIP points on Star Wars sets, and one First Order Stormtrooper polybag at a purchase regardless of amount.

Rather disappointing that we in Europe don't get the Darth Revan polybag. 

Hmm already got too many of them, obviously struggling to sell for Lego.