Beauty and the Beast Toys R Us Minibuild - September 2016

Lordoflego

After missing out on last week's Cogsworth TRU build event because of soccer and dance class , the kids were able to attend today's event with minutes to spare.

At 1:20, about 10 sets were left (already bagged for us).   My kids were able to get 1 each and the employee allowed dad 1 which :)

Upon checkout, I saw one of the element dividers near the trash bin and asked if I could keep it (my TRU uses 2 per event). The mgr said "sure".

here's pic of the Lego element divider bin and instructions. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Went to get this week's build for my 2 youngest. When I mentioned to the event host that I was disappointed about missing cogsworth, she offered to check if she still had any from last week. Left today with two pairs of the duo. Score! My girls are aggressively completing chores so they can get on with the building.

• Like 3

Forgot about this item so I will have to combine the threads later....

We normally don't have a problem getting there at the second hour, and last week was the same. This week, forget it.

I took the boy to one TRU who ran out about 20 minutes into the event. They said they had a line around the corner.

My wife and daughter went to the TRU we usually have success with but didnt get there until 1:45. They only had three left and would only give up one to my daughter (despite the play of "my son is at a different store and they have none left), lol.

So we have one of each. I'll either grab a second one off of eBay or claim them both for myself.