7595 - Army Men on Patrol

sadowsk1

Is anyone else as surprised as I am that this set isn't worth more since it EOL'd? It just seems like this is one of the closest and most authentic minifigures Lego may produce with and 'army' type orientation. Maybe a lot of people had the foresight and bought them up with they had the chance. The uniforms and helmets of the minifigures are very nice and nicely colored in particular the medic helmet. I'm surprised it isn't more popular. Just some food for thought.

It is a cool set. It's a mystery why these Toy Story sets aren't doing better. Then again it has had a healthy climb for a small set which was just recently retired. Maybe when the next movie comes out the value will increase some more.

I agree with this. I love those Army men.

I just got this set in a lot that I bought, it wasn't advertised as part of it so I was surprised to find the men and parts for he jeep. It's really cool, I'm surprised that this set in particular wasn't popular with the army building folks. Change out the head and hands and you have regular army men.

I just got this set in a lot that I bought, it wasn't advertised as part of it so I was surprised to find the men and parts for he jeep. It's really cool, I'm surprised that this set in particular wasn't popular with the army building folks. Change out the head and hands and you have regular army men.

Yeeep. A real army builder if there ever was one. I've lost track of all the different MOCs that have these guys in them (with or without the original green heads & hands).

• 6 months later...

I agree with this. I love those Army men.

It is a cool set. It's a mystery why these Toy Story sets aren't doing better. Then again it has had a healthy climb for a small set which was just recently retired. Maybe when the next movie comes out the value will increase some more.

Yes it's true ! But inside of this a great mystery. Actually i don't now what's the mystery but i want Now about it. if any one share me. Thanks