Ideas #006: 21108 - Ghostbusters Ecto-1

Jeff Mack

Already supported this one soon as I came across Brent Waller's build of the firehouse and Ecto-1 in his flickr gallery some months ago. I have seen a few other projects for Ghostbusters but this one stuck out to me as well. You can see just how much of the guy's heart and soul went into this. I still love the heck out of both films and the animated tv series; they really are some of the most well done stuff in history.

When I first saw this thread, I didn't click on the link because I thought it was a different one, that I thought was really lame. This one looks very good. A few custom minifigure parts that I really, like the receding hairline on the on one of the Ghostbusters. LOL. Rotta the Hutt in the second picture. I really would like to buy this one, and for it to be a full fledged CUUSOO. As Blackjack said, the Ghostbusters HQ looks like a modular, though it doesn't have a huge amount of detail, it still is outstanding and eye catching!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...