Retiring Soon - open speculation

not to sound harsh. so there isn't evidence.

no offense taken. I'm just letting you all know what i found out and it looks credible. triple-e is a surprise to me too, however its has been back-logged ever since it came out. Maersk line is also very short lived judging by the previous train and boat.

My local lego store has not had GE instock since March 2013. Stock levels instore have no bearing on retirement status whatsoever. Look for the "retired product" label on LEGO Shop at Home overseas for an indication on what will go EOL soon in the USA. TLG sells more exclusives online than instore by a huge margin so that is where the stock is and that is where you should be looking. 

My local lego store has not had GE instock since March 2013. Stock levels instore have no bearing on retirement status whatsoever. Look for the "retired product" label on LEGO Shop at Home overseas for an indication on what will go EOL soon in the USA. TLG sells more exclusives online than instore by a huge margin so that is where the stock is and that is where you should be looking. 

I agree, it sounds more as store shelf space management. Though I don't see why they want to eliminate TripleE from stores - it has great display-ability I would think, making people buy stuff

Well, not that it means anything, but the SSD and VW Camper is still in the Summer LEGO catalog.  I noted a couple sets were missing, Grand Emporium and Sopwith Camel.  I still think the SSD will be showing up off and on until the end of the year.

• Like 1

Well, not that it means anything, but the SSD and VW Camper is still in the Summer LEGO catalog. I noted a couple sets were missing, Grand Emporium and Sopwith Camel. I still think the SSD will be showing up off and on until the end of the year.

What about R2D2?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Ladies and gents, I'm going to my Lego store today to get a balloon cart. I only can spend $75. What set(s) should I get that may be retiring soon at that price point?

Friends: Summer Riding Camp

Super Heroes: Batcave

Technic: Motocross Bike x 2

Sopwith Camel ***