What Lego set did you buy today?

Scored the big Harry Potter Castle set on Facebook Marketplace the other day for $120! The girl also threw in an HP 76384 book set that's still sealed. I know the castle is missing two of the four exclusive minifigures and most likely half of the microfigures but I couldn't pass up the deal. Most of the castle pieces are there. Found the mini Hagrid's Hut and the Whomping Willow. 

IMG_8998 (1).jpg

IMG_9001.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Snagged a Diagon Alley 75978 for $200 on craigslist. Lady started building it with her daughter and they lost interest. Bags 8-20 are still sealed. They misplaced the Hermione and Ron minifigures, but thankfully she still had the bonus box light blue outfit Harry Potter, Hagrid, and printed plaque (stand missing). 

IMG_9773.jpg

IMG_9772.jpg

IMG_9771.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

How about what I " Almost " bought. I saw a post on Facebook from Christopher " DuckBricks" , saying he was selling some sets off that are extra. I reached out but I got that funny feeling that its a scam. Did anyone else see the post?

• 2 weeks later...