What Lego set did you buy today?

http://www.amazon.co...=brickpicker-21

i picked up 1 volvo front loader to build.   l can't wait to play "bumper lego" with this and  41999 w/ the kids.  i wonder which vehicle will push the other around :)  ha

now if only Lego sold a true 1980s Ford BigFoot set...  i assume there are enough blue pieces to MOC a Big Foot using 41999 but i dislike taking about it.

Just picked up my first in store haul. Was going in to pick up reduced At-At's and ended up picking up the following:

2 x At-At's 30% off

2 x Agents HQ 50% off

1 x Milano starship 30% off

1 x Arctic Base Camp 50% off

Agents HQ and Arctic Base Camp weren't sets I had picked out, but with those discounts I'm happy.

Get 3% on rewards card too.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 1

Billund Airport, for personal collection.

Could this be the next Marina Bay Sands?

It's not part of the Architecture series, just has a similar box. I believe it doesn't have the same appeal and we have the similar employee gift sets (factories) which are nowhere near to Marina price right now.

Just got back from vacation down south and found a bunch of PC, some good damages and a few extra surprises....

Now gotta decide which one to build first!

What did you do go dumpster diving? I was planning on going to my Lego B&M this weekend to ask if they have any Kwik E marts in the back. They will usually sell me one early as VIP they just can't put them out until the 15th and I can't go then have to work.

BUT what is the SW set next to the PC? No way gotta be photoshopped ;)

What did you do go dumpster diving? I was planning on going to my Lego B&M this weekend to ask if they have any Kwik E marts in the back. They will usually sell me one early as VIP they just can't put them out until the 15th and I can't go then have to work.

BUT what is the SW set next to the PC? No way gotta be photoshopped ;)

correct, YMMV of course but never hurts to ask

UCS Tie?

Ok spill it... What's the story.

no story.  It was on the shelf , I purchased it.  Now I'm going to build it.  Gotta love theme parks!

• Like 3

Well then... Hats off to you.

Are you going to build it? Would look great next to a 10212 in your warehouse! :)

yes sir, hopefully starting it this weekend.  And it will go very nicely to that 10212, Xwing on the left , Shuttle in the center and Tie on the Right

thanks again for that!

• Like 1