What Lego set did you buy today?

4  Flying Flushers

4  2014 Advent Calender

4 Guardians of the Galaxy Starblaster Showdown

1  PS (on backorder)

1  PC (on backorder)

1 TB (on backorder)

Lord, please let me win the Mega Millions so I can buy a whoie Lego store.  I've been good!  

Bought a bunch of SW and some Architecture this weekend, mostly at a little under retail price using 10% BAM discount:

2x 75003 A-Wing

2x 75039 V-Wing Starfighter

1x 75000 Clone Troopers vs Droidekas

2x 75001 Republic Troopers vs Sith Troopers

1x 75028 Clone Turbo Tank

1x 75029 AAT

1x 75030 Millenium Falcon

2x 21002 Empire State Buildings

A few items off Craigslist:

5867  Super Speedster NIB  $30

9444  Cole's Tread Assault NIB - $40

10211 GE used w/box and instructions - $200

5 used sets for $170, all w/instructions but no box:

8186 - Racers Street Extreme

8671 - Racers Ferrari 430 Spider 1:17

8649 - Racers Nitro Menace

4896 - Creator Roaring Roadster

8155 - Ferrari F1 Pit, open box sealed bags.

Oh yeah, and a Ideas Birds 21301 from TRU for $31 including tax.

Got lucky and found a Fallingwater at a B&N that was previously sold out. Must have been a return. Got it for around $40 after $50 gift card from points, an 18% off $50 gift card, and the B&N membership card.

Also picked up MetalBeard's Duel for my son from KMart for $14 after coupon and points.

• Like 1

I bought two 21204 Fusion Town Master Sets for $13.41 marked down from $34.99 from Toys R Us.  I have no idea how good these sets are but we'll see.  The price guide has these marked at $60.  Couldn't pass these up for the price.

​Wow.  I thought they were only marked down to $20 this week.  That's a good deal.

Place an order with LEGO Shop at Home for a PC today to get the Winter Soldier promo. I do want to get more than one Winter Soldier. Can I place another order today under my same VIP to get another one or do I have to wait until tomorrow? I don't want to risk them seeing multiple orders in one day under my VIP profile and them limiting me to one and manually removing the others. Do they do that? Do I have to place my orders as a guest to get multiple? Thanks in advance for any guidance/advice.

Edited by oneknightr

Place an order with LEGO Shop at Home for a PC today to get the Winter Soldier promo. I do want to get more than one Winter Soldier. Can I place another order today under my same VIP to get another one or do I have to wait until tomorrow? I don't want to risk them seeing multiple orders in one day under my VIP profile and them limiting me to one and manually removing the others. Do they do that? Do I have to place my orders as a guest to get multiple? Thanks in advance for any guidance/advice.

​yes by all means.  do it all the time.  multiple orders in the same day.  i think you have zero risk of getting into trouble.  if you want to be extra careful, add your kids or brothers and sisters names to the VIP account and order stuff for them too.

i obtained 18 Jor-El Polys during the infamous keychain deal and 14 of the Mini Cooper poly's last year.  They haven't banned me yet.

Edited by cladner

I think it depends on your history with LEGO Shop at Home. New accounts with a burst of purchasing seem to have greater ban-hammer risk. I've done multiples in a day, too, but I've been buying on my VIP account for years.

​yes by all means.  do it all the time.  multiple orders in the same day.  i think you have zero risk of getting into trouble.  if you want to be extra careful, add your kids or brothers and sisters names to the VIP account and order stuff for them too.

i obtained 18 Jor-El Polys during the infamous keychain deal and 14 of the Mini Cooper poly's last year.  They haven't banned me yet.

​I appreciate the info. I've been a VIP member for a couple of years. I generally don't buy a whole lot. I mainly buy during promos and double/triple VIP. I haven't wanted multiples of a promo figure until now, although I'm kicking myself for not getting multiples during the Darth Revan promo.