What Lego set did you buy today?

Didn't want to bother driving out to my local Lego store today so made my own Force Friday deal at TRU during my lunch break. Picked up the following. The prices are before 15% off gift cards and double rewards.

2x AT-ST - $32.82 each (pricematched Walmart)

2x First Order Officer - FREE

57 minutes ago, pete411 said:

Didn't want to bother driving out to my local Lego store today so made my own Force Friday deal at TRU during my lunch break. Picked up the following. The prices are before 15% off gift cards and double rewards.

You're lucky.  My store won't give the promo with a PM.

59 minutes ago, pete411 said:

You're lucky. at 10AM my TRU had no polybags.

Yeah I went this afternoon. There was plenty of product on the shelf and the store was pretty empty. The cashier was chill and didn't even scan the polybags, which leads me to believe that Lego sends them to TRU as freebies and the store doesn't even both inventorying them. I was lucky.

I felt the force today. I picked up a used Star Wars lot locally through OfferUp. 6 sets for $350.00 cash. No boxes, but all are complete with minfigs and instructions:
10236 - Ewok Village
75055 - Imperial Star Destroyer
7965 - Millennium Falcon
75021 - Republic Gunship
75054 - AT-AT
9493 - X-Wing

Now that's a steal!
  • Like 1

Really this is over the last couple days or 24 hour period.

75105 MF (Amazon)

75102 Poe's X-Wing (Amazon)

75104 Kylo Ren's Shuttle (Amazon)

75101 First Order Tie Fighter (Amazon)

75131 Resistance Trooper BP w/ Darth Revan Promo 

10254 Winter Train w/ Promo

75156 Krennic's IS + 8879 PF w/ Promo

75146 SW Advent Calendar, 75903 Haunted Lighthouse, and some more Power Functions for Holiday Train w/ Promo.

All for personnel builds. At first I was upset I did not have the opportunity to buy the new RO sets and get more Revan promo's. I was really on the fence on what I wanted to for the October promotion. I was on the fence on the SC, I want to own it but I am not going to build it until I move at the end of next year and these other sets will get built and I really wanted the Haunted Lighthouse for Halloween. I will just tell the wife I want the SC for Christmas but of course buy it myself because I don't want her to know how much some of these sets really cost :)

3 minutes ago, Phil B said:

With LEGO Shop at Home letting me down on Advent Calendars, I made my own deal at Meijer stacking $5 off $25, 10% off and 15% off coupons to get all 3 Advent Calendars for $80 tax included ($74 before tax, so 25% off).

There.

And exciter said it won't stack .. newbie 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Don't put words in my mouth. I said it would be a challenge.

Must have been Friends calendars.

The 5$ off 25 is SW. I'm guessing he grabbed 1 of each .

i got 2 SW yesterday, and paid with Meijer CC for additional cash back reward .. and I have 7$ back to spend as of today . 

10 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

The 5$ off 25 is SW. I'm guessing he grabbed 1 of each .

i got 2 SW yesterday, and paid with Meijer CC for additional cash back reward .. and I have 7$ back to spend as of today . 

No guessing required - I said "All 3 Advent Calendars". Given that 40222 is a LEGO exclusive, that means Friends, City and SW.

But yes, if you want to bet on SW QFs this holiday, $5 off $25 applies to every purchase of a SW Calendar, making them $35 at Meijer today. Or $36 at B&N anytime (assuming you buy in store and membership discount applies).

Edited by Phil B

5 hours ago, Phil B said:

With LEGO Shop at Home letting me down on Advent Calendars, I made my own deal at Meijer stacking $5 off $25, 10% off and 15% off coupons to get all 3 Advent Calendars for $80 tax included ($74 before tax, so 25% off).

There.

Analyzing my Meijer receipt I see that the 15% off one toy coupon and the 10% off total order coupon go BEFORE the $5 off $25 instantly coupon. So 15% off $39.99 ($6) followed by 10% off $33.99 ($3.40) followed by $5 off makes $25.59 for the SW Advent Calendar (36% off). Cross-posting this to the Daily Deals thread.

Well went all out today, I will have enough VIP points to get 2 Castles this week to hopefully sell for Christmas. I was Lucky enough to get all these at one Lego Store, as for where all some Star Wars sets, I have plenty Ewok Villages, Sandcrawlers, Slave 1, Tie Fighters.

2mh8qxz.jpg

330vhch.jpg

12343lv.jpg

• Like 5

Well since the series 8 mixels look pretty darn good and have potential this holiday season I decided to grab the limit on 5 each of the 9. So 5 complete sets. With 2x VIP and using some expiring points it should be about $3ea. Even less once I sell the two advents that came with them.