New German LEGO Catalogue July-December

Eurobricks posted a link to the newest German LEGO brand catalogue:

January-June http://cache.lego.com/Flash/Portal/OnlineCatalog/de-de/Version13/pageflipdata/pdf/lego_januar-juli.pdf

July-December http://cache.lego.com/Flash/Portal/OnlineCatalog/de-de/Version16/pageflipdata/pdf/lego_juli-dezember.pdf

Nothing really ground breaking in it, but fun to look at.  It's also in German, but I don't look at these for the articles.

• Like 2

Guest ph4tb0i

It's crazy how many sets Lego has in that catalogue.. Even more crazier is I know most of the popular sets' set number by heart... :s

Hast du das alles aus Lego-Katalogen gelernt, OrcKing? Sehr gut! :D

Danke. :) Well, my father used to travel a lot and I have listened to a couple of his audio tapes here and there. Eh, they helped a little on that part. I haven't gotten a full grasp on reading German but keep trying! I have just always wanted to learn German for some reason.

• Like 1

German is easy to learn... now I am focusing towards Spanish/French/Russian.

Only know like 4 languages so far :(:P

Anyway.

Nothing shocking in the catalogue. My wallet will take alot of savings this year unless Hobbit sets will be rocking alot (aka army builders)

Thanks for upload. A shame some things I was hoping would go EOL are still in there - Passenger train, Mine series, most of LOTR wave 1, etc, but nice to see so many featured sets, and realise that I still have time on others that I have no money for now - Summer Riding Camp, Hobbiton etc.

In some ways this is better than the UK catalog.

It's a shame that some sets that we were told, well heavily rumored, that were going EOL, haven't.

Like 9474, 9473, and some trains that were also recently heavily discounted.

Interestingly no modulars are shown.

Guest eightbrick

Orc Forge is missing from  the LOTR page. Also the only modular building i saw was the theater.

We should be careful making predictions based off the catalog. Remember when everyone went crazy ( :frantics: ) when Fire Brigade didn't appear in a catalog a while back?

Anyone else impressed with the Friends cruise ship? I think it could be a neat set, and it could be changed to have a little bit more appeal too.

A good number of us are including me. It's too bad it doesn't actually float; those colors make it look like the perfect pool toy.

A good number of us are including me. It's too bad it doesn't actually float; those colors make it look like the perfect pool toy.

With a bit of ingenuity you can. I tried various methods when I was a kid. Didn't always work of course :)

On the investment front, how much is this set? I have not got any Friends sets yet.