2014 - Set List

Since I started the "Sets of 2013" thread as a way of cataloging every single set for this year, I thought to do the very same for the next one here. Anyway, here is what is currently known or rumored to be released in the year of 2014.

Juniors

Vehicle Suitcase - $24.99

House Suitcase - $24.99

Spider-Man: Spider-Car Pursuit - $12.99

Digger - $9.99

Construction - $14.99

Princess Play Castle - $14.99

Turtles Lair - $19.99

Fire Station - $19.99

Batman: Defend the Batcave - $29.99

Race Car Rally - $29.99

Pony Farm - $29.99

Police: The Big Escape - $29.99

Knight's Castle - $49.99

Creator

Fast Car

Cute Kitten

Transport Plane

Red Thunder - $4.99

Power Digger - $4.99

Emerald Express - $4.99

Sunset Speeder - $12.99

Highway Cruiser - $12.99

Forest Animals - $19.99

Twinblade Adventures - $17.99

Furry Creatures - $19.99

Turbo Quad - $24.99

Yellow Racers - $29.99

Roaring Power - $29.99

Mountain Hut - $39.99

Bike Shop & Cafe

• Like 7

Guest eightbrick

Thanks OrcKing, you've been taking initiative and starting helpful topics like this a lot recently. Interesting the direction Ninjago is going... from actual Ninjas to snakes to a mish mashed third line and now it looks like it might end up along the lines of Exo Force. Whatever TLG does with the line, Im looking forward to it.

It will still be considered the January '14 wave though.

That is true. I have the first wave of The Hobbit sets on the other "Sets of 2013" list just for that reason. Those came out so late in the year of 2012, they could also be considered 2013 sets. Thanks for reminding me about that one which slipped from my mind.

Thanks OrcKing, you've been taking initiative and starting helpful topics like this a lot recently.

Thanks!  The 1st one sounds interesting....

Many thanks (and +1's) to both of you. :)

and I think lego mindstorms ev3 is coming out next year

The Mindstorms EV3 is expected to be available this coming September.

How would a new Imperial Star Destroyer impact the market?

What about the possibility of another X-Wing?  Why would they do another so quickly?

There is no way they will be doing yet another blasted X-wing; that makes a whole lot of no sense. And I'm wondering if the Imperial Star Destroyer will just be one of the Planet models with a Death Star Trooper for a minifigure. I'm hoping that won't be the next Ultimate Collector Series set redo.... :logik:

Guest eightbrick

Wow, it's nice to see them tackling new concepts like police stations and X-wings. xD

In all seriousness, though, I am looking forward to the Jeep/Jetski, Camper, and Battle of Felucia. The Friends beach stuff sounds interesting too - paradisa, anyone? Thanks for the info, guys!

There is no way they will be doing yet another blasted X-wing; that makes a whole lot of no sense. And I'm wondering if the Imperial Star Destroyer will just be one of the Planet models with a Death Star Trooper for a minifigure. I'm hoping that won't be the next Ultimate Collector Series set redo.... :logik:

Yeah this is what I was thinking - Same for the millenium falcon - you already have a large set out (though it may retire). I bet these would be the planet sets.