Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Lol I watched the Terminator the other day and thought "in 10 years the kids watching are not going to get what Arnold was doing with a strange thick book and a strange device that looked like a humongous phone located in the middle of the street" :D

Oh and btw, how the heck did a superior killing machine from the apocalyptic future know what a phone book was and how to use it ?  For pete's sake the people in that future lived in TUNNELS :D :D :D

That is too funny.  Most of my nieces & nephews not only have probably never used a pay phone, they don't have home phones either.  It is there cell phones and that is it.  Plus most of today's youth don't pay for a directv or cable package and instead rely solely on netflix, amazon or hulu and whats free on the internet.  Quality and timeliness are irrelevant.

Fellow BPickers it would be nice to at least give others a response when someone takes the time to PM you with a proposed trade.  Just a simple yes or no so a person can move on and get an item elsewhere or trade elsewhere

Looks at unanswered last pm I sent to you at the beginning of August :cheese:

But yeah it sucks.  Being an active trader on multiple sites, nothing bothers me more than trades that are ignored and just expire without a response.

Fellow BPickers it would be nice to at least give others a response when someone takes the time to PM you with a proposed trade.  Just a simple yes or no so a person can move on and get an item elsewhere or trade elsewhere

Why are you sending unsolicited PMs proposing trades anyway? If someone want to trade they will post in the trade section. If you are looking for something then post in that section. Apologies if I'm reading your post incorrectly.

Why are you sending unsolicited PMs proposing trades anyway? If someone want to trade they will post in the trade section. If you are looking for something then post in that section. Apologies if I'm reading your post incorrectly.

Are we not supposed to do that, or is it just bad etiquette?  I've done that once here, before the Bricktrader section was open, but the guy mentioned he got some damaged boxes and I just wanted one to build.  I've done that on other forums too.  Might as well go straight to the source if there is a hint they might be interested in something, otherwise it may get missed in the trade section.

• Like 1

For battle packs, is there any reason why someone would want the box? A trader I just completed a trade with, insists that I ship him the sealed box.  I would rather just open the box and shipped the sealed contents in a padded envelope.  I bought a ton of padded envelopes and currently do not have any small boxes that would fit the battlepack.  The trader said he is opening the set.  Opening battle packs pretty much destroys the box. I keep basically all my boxes but even I don't keep battlepack boxes.  

Technology... hate it sometimes.  Had to disconnect the computer in order to clean carpets in my office area.  Of course, when I reconnect it, the damn thing won't boot due to a corrupted registry (who knows how that happened).  4 hours later I'm back up and running but what a waste of time...

Technology... hate it sometimes.  Had to disconnect the computer in order to clean carpets in my office area.  Of course, when I reconnect it, the damn thing won't boot due to a corrupted registry (who knows how that happened).  4 hours later I'm back up and running but what a waste of time...

That's one of the reasons I use laptops instead of computers. They're much easier to move around when you need to clean your workspace.

That's one of the reasons I use laptops instead of computers. They're much easier to move around when you need to clean your workspace.

My super dooper, but out of warranty, laptop just melted its processor. And it's where I saved all my lego instructions!

Desktops all running fine...