What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

​Nicely done.  That's a fantastic buy-in to be able to QFLL S5.  Best I've got around here is 10% off, not worth the effort to try.

Thanks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that FM has a sale the same time series 6 comes out. They did with series 4 but I was to much a newb to reap the benefits there.

Sold a 10221 for $1200 CAD and have sold around 19 Jurassic World polys the past couple days at $18 CAD each. Not a bad week!

​Very solid returns on the SSD, that's a nice chuck of funds.  I always chicken out/don't have the patience to hold long enough for sets to hit <$1000 :bow: 

• Like 1

Still working through a big lot.  Sold the last week or so(all used):

CMF lot of 7- $50

Toy Story figure lot of 4 -$25

10184 Town Plan -$190

CMF lot of 6 - $45

7093/7094 Castles -$170

7946 Castle - $130

Atlantis sets (4) - $90

I need to put up pictures in the "what did you build" thread as it's been a lot of fun getting these built and sold.  Waiting on a few more parts and I'll be getting the Spongebob sets put up in addition to more Castle sets.  I loved the Fantasy Era sets and this lot was full of them.  Still have 7048, 7029, and 10193 to get built and sold.

My eBay is bugged or something. I sold 3 sets of series 5 mixels $60-$65 range (same $30 buy in), but my buy it now ones don't show up in search. One auction still hasn't paid so kinda frustrating 

​That's weird and annoying.

I had one not paid as well.  Opened and closed case with no communication from the buyer.  I've since updating my settings to block buyers with no Paypal account.  Maybe do the same?

You guys still aren't using the "Immediate Payment Required" for Buy It Now?

​I know this is silly but I can't seem to figure out how to do that when setting up my listing. I don't understand why eBay doesn't have a handy checkbox that's available on the main list your item page.

​I know this is silly but I can't seem to figure out how to do that when setting up my listing. I don't understand why eBay doesn't have a handy checkbox that's available on the main list your item page.

​If on a desktop try this.

At the "Select how you'll be paid" section, click on "add or remove options".  It should be right next to "Select how you'll be paid".

That should open a dialog box where you can check several options.  The one you're looking for is "Require immediate payment through PayPal when a buyer uses Buy It Now", it is first in my list.

Click Save.

You should now have an option on your listing template to "Require immediate payment when buyer uses Buy It Now"

Click that box and finish creating your listing.

That checkbox may come unchecked if switch back and forth between Auction and BIN.  It also may come unchecked if you select Best Offer.  Just keep an eye on it.

• Like 2

​If on a desktop try this.

At the "Select how you'll be paid" section, click on "add or remove options".  It should be right next to "Select how you'll be paid".

That should open a dialog box where you can check several options.  The one you're looking for is "Require immediate payment through PayPal when a buyer uses Buy It Now", it is first in my list.

Click Save.

You should now have an option on your listing template to "Require immediate payment when buyer uses Buy It Now"

Click that box and finish creating your listing.

That checkbox may come unchecked if switch back and forth between Auction and BIN.  It also may come unchecked if you select Best Offer.  Just keep an eye on it.

​Thank you so much for the write-up! 

​it was an auction

Im telling you, the ebay algorithm is bugged for me. i have lowest buy it now, I am a power seller, buy it now has 9 page views, auction had almost 300

I agree. I have good prices & lack luster sales. Im doing the store promo  right now  but will be canceling my store before end of month