What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

Last week sold R2D2 NSIB with damaged box for $343 and Ebay $10 fee promotion was nice.

I bought that same set a in June last year for $150 due to damaged box.

NISB sets with a damaged box can still turn up a good profit if bought at the right price.

This week sold Arkham asylum NISB for $275 shipped and Ebay $10 fee promotion was nice, again.

Cheers.

speaking of this set, I went to my local target and this appeared in the shelf today?!!!

scanned at $90 by the way

lol

image.jpg

Can still get these for €60 over here. Was tempted, but then I remembered how much I hated that movie :)

Who said Lego investing was completely rational :)

Built and promptly sold a 7783 Batcave for $250.  Somewhat sad to see it go and was tempted to keep it as it's an amazing Batman set and worlds above the latest version.  Have also sold several Indiana Jones sets as well as some train parts, about a $700 week which is pretty good for a small time guy like me fishing through a sea of bulk lego. 

Edited by Huskers1236
  • Like 1

Built and promptly sold a 7783 Batcave for $250.  Somewhat sad to see it go and was tempted to keep it as it's an amazing Batman set and worlds above the latest version.  Have also sold several Indiana Jones sets as well as some train parts, about a $700 week which is pretty good for a small time guy like me fishing through a sea of bulk lego. 

Doh!  I need a 7783...  Congrats!