What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 6 years later...
2 minutes ago, donbee said:

I sold the last of my FO generals. Days after its TRU debut.@Exciter1 said dump, so I dumped. Maybe a lot of people didn't know he was around? Bulk orders at $10 a piece, and a single for $12.
Also sold six TC-14s for $33 each.
TC-4 for $13
A few A wing pilots for $12 each
And 20x Cpt America Polys for $4.75 each.

I think you did alright.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, donbee said:

I sold the last of my FO generals. Days after its TRU debut.@Exciter1 said dump, so I dumped. Maybe a lot of people didn't know he was around? Bulk orders at $10 a piece, and a single for $12.
Also sold six TC-14s for $33 each.
TC-4 for $13
A few A wing pilots for $12 each
And 20x Cpt America Polys for $4.75 each.

Did you eBay it or go with BrickLink?

17 minutes ago, Cozei said:

No precisely what I sold and can't actually remember what the promo was, but...

screengrab-2016-09-30-5.JPG

There was a "earn 6% ebay bucks on everything you sell promo" 2 weeks ago (or was it 4%, not sure). Might have been that?

I got the same in my overview just now, unfortunately not as much as you did by a few orders of magnitude.

Edited by Phil B

3 minutes ago, Phil B said:

There was a "earn 6% ebay bucks on everything you sell promo" 2 weeks ago (or was it 4%, not sure). Might have been that?

I got the same in my overview just now, unfortunately not as much as you did by a few orders of magnitude.

Yeah sounds about right. (incase that looks like kingpin material, not a normal volume month for me.)

Just now, zskid00 said:

I was too busy to get much listed during the promotion but I did earn $57.  I would like to see more offers like this from eBay.  The "hot items" promo last Nov-Dec was also pretty solid.

Yes, though I think best for me are the seller fee waiver/caps. Keeps me more honest. The eBay Bucks feels like play money to blow. Even so I can resist, am looking for the best target to reinvest that. 

FBA

75920 - JW: Raptor Escape - $135
6862 - SH: Power Armor Lex - $34
40220 - London Bus Promo - $26
300334 - MF: Halloween Accessory Set - $33
31006 - Creator: Highway Speedster - $50
10225 - SW: UCS R2-D2 - $380
79002 - The Hobbit: Attack of the Wargs - $70
70123 - Chima: Lion Legend Beast - $30
70503 - Ninjago: Golden Dragon - $110
10249 - Creator: Maersk Triple-E - $290
75049 - SW: Snowspeeder - $68
10545 - Duplo: Batcave Adventure - $60
10672 - Juniors: Defend the Batcave - $54

• Like 7

Guest TabbyBoy

Parted out Dr Who & Mystery Machines sets (in slightly damaged boxes not good enough to sell on eBay) for £68 after fees and P&P - £28 profit.

Considering an offer for 10 Haunted Houses (2 per factory box) for £2,750 cash. 

Yeah. I think under-cutting is primarily a newb mistake. I undercutted a lot when I first start selling on BL. But I soon realized that people were buying listings more expensive than mine, despite my low prices.
Undercutting can have its place in certain situations. But as a strategy, it's incredibly flawed.

13 minutes ago, donbee said:

But I soon realized that people were buying listings more expensive than mine, despite my low prices.
Undercutting can have its place in certain situations. But as a strategy, it's incredibly flawed.

For some that are inexperienced, what is the reasoning behind someone picking more expensive listings? Reasons I can think of

1. Feedback level

2 Shipping speed

3. Better looking pictures???

4. Better placement on Ebay's search list