Doctor Who

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Lego has just updated their "License Conflicts and Resolutions" page and it stipulates that any submitted project related to the Doctor Who property will be accepted for possible review in the future if and when it achieves the required supporter milestone. Of course this does not guarantee a single thing but given many of us now have a Back to the Future Delorean sitting on a shelf with a space beside it awaiting the upcoming Ghostbusters Ecto-1 car, the chance of also having a small Tardis does not appear to be that farfetched of a concept, does it?

Via The Brick Fan

8995464809_8b0b83bcfa_o.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome news, this would be my new favorite theme if it happened.

Posted

Now the race starts for the best TARDIS or Dalek?

Posted

This was at the top of my "what license do you want to see" list.

Posted

would need cyberman, weeping angels and sontarans.  

Posted

Wife peed her pants at work. Supported

Posted

One already has over 9000 supporters!

Posted

Lego has just updated their "License Conflicts and Resolutions" page and it stipulates that any submitted project related to the Doctor Who property will be accepted for possible review in the future if and when it achieves the required supporter milestone. Of course this does not guarantee a single thing but given many of us now have a Back to the Future Delorean sitting on a shelf with a space beside it awaiting the upcoming Ghostbusters Ecto-1 car, the chance of also having a small Tardis does not appear to be that farfetched of a concept, does it?

Via The Brick Fan

Would be nice, but if you read my other posts, it won't happen. CB signed for products till 2025.  Stomping

Posted

Would be nice, but if you read my other posts, it won't happen. CB signed for products till 2025. Stomping

I did look up to find some of the stuff Character Building is coming out with this year for Doctor Who including a figure based on the latest Doctor. I can only surmise that although they still have the license; CB may have lost certain exclusive rights to the brand allowing a possibility for another company such as Lego to release items based on the TV series.

Anyway, the CUUSOO project submitted by GlenBricker and Kaminoan has hit the full support milestone and received an official comment by Lego. I only posted the beginning paragraph since the rest is the usual 'song and dance' filler as with every other official congratulatory statement they leave behind.

Via The Brick Fan

Congratulations, GlenBricker and Kaminoan on reaching 10,000 supporters on LEGO CUUSOO! You

2 people like this

Posted

I'm really looking forward to a UCS TARDIS & Dalek assuming it happens.  This theme will be HUGE in the UK and the #1 Xmas flip I think.

1 person likes this

Posted

Posted

There is a tiny rumor on Eurobricks stating very little other than LEGO possibly releasing a set involving all thirteen Doctors. :blink:

1 person likes this

Posted

Tom Baker!

Posted

I hope it's released in the UK first so that we can QFLL across the pond! ;-)

Seriously, it's about God dammed time!

1 person likes this

Posted

LEGO-Ideas-Doctor-Who.png

2 people like this

Posted