My order status

Confirmed, Dolphin Cruisers 2 X shipped on multiple orders from YoYo.com.

I got my one from the morning and looks like second is a go.  Now you've started a yoyo limit push!  

Wonder if single 2x orders would get flagged vs adding on a secondary set to the order.  I basically did what you did and it was 8 hours after this morning.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my one from the morning and looks like second is a go.  Now you've started a yoyo limit push!  

Wonder if single 2x orders would get flagged vs adding on a secondary set to the order.  I basically did what you did and it was 8 hours after this morning.

This is unusual, YoYo.com is pretty good about enforcing their limits.

Another day another package from Marvel. 

Even though all 10 of Extremis trackings were uploaded the same day I am getting a case of 3 per day and yes the last one is coming seperate.

That was the small order.

The larger order has about 30 sets total and it says it is 8 packages.  Got 1 tracking so far.

So 12 packages for 10 of each of the 4 sets I ordered.

Alex and Alexa came through.  My Christmas Eve order for 75053 The Ghost arrived today from over the pond.  Shipped wrapped in pairs - no carton - just bubble wrap and shipping paper.  Surprisingly in good shape... a little corner crunch on one... a little creasing on another, but really not bad at all.  At $55 each - tax free - that's like 45% off for me.  Very pleased.

bp_1420059478__img_20141231_153753_935-1

bp_1420059510__img_20141231_154437_440.j

Received 2 yoyo shipments 2 metal beards, 2 evil lairs. All in perfect shape. 5 orders of 2 ri's picked up from walmart. Getting someone to help me was ridiculous. 5 RIs from tru cancelled. My wife is getting annoyed. "Legos everywhere." "Oh another shipment of Legos, big surprise." Phrases like that have been making the rounds.

• Like 1

Received 2 yoyo shipments 2 metal beards, 2 evil lairs. All in perfect shape. 5 orders of 2 ri's picked up from walmart. Getting someone to help me was ridiculous. 5 RIs from tru cancelled. My wife is getting annoyed. "Legos everywhere." "Oh another shipment of Legos, big surprise." Phrases like that have been making the rounds.

Get rid of the wife.  More room for LEGO...more $ for LEGO.

• Like 1

Get used to it. Throw in some quick flips for decent money and she will convert and get a dedicated room or storage area for them

You can always buy her something too when expecting a big order

Edited by chinothegeeko

Get used to it. Throw in some quick flips for decent money and she will convert and get a dedicated room or storage area for them

You can always buy her something too when expecting a big order

I started renting more space at my workshop/studio. That's quickly filling with lego and shipping supplies, and not my actual business stuff. The problem is that I'm nervous about shipping there, and the wife sees a good chunk of the deliveries to our house. She will deal. I mentioned taking a vacation with lego money.

I had one Dolphin Cruiser with a hole in the box, but no biggie.

they actually sent some of mine in factory sealed cases and still boxed the factory cases with the air pillows.

Then there's Marvel who sends each case seperate in LEGO case and the loose single sets by themselves in a giant box???

So Kmart and SYW has never seemed worth the trouble for me.  But with $10 free, I decided to give them another chance.  Ordered 5 Microfighters 75030 (Mil.Falcons).  Just received them (shipped loose in a plastic bag... but undamaged): 2 MF's, 2 Tie Fighters, and an X-wing.  I hate you guys.

Follow-up: So I got on "live chat" with Kmart customer service about this, they suggested I make the 2-hour round trip to the nearest Kmart that actually has 5 Micro Mil.Falcons in stock and exchange them. I told them that was unacceptable. They then suggested I just send the wrong order back, and they'll refund my $10 in points and my money.  I continued to politely express my disappointment in their service, a did my best to remind them that they had ruined my quintuplets' Christmas... but they just kept on with the same offer for refund, so I disconnected chat with them.

I later got an email survey: "How did you like our customer service?"  I answered the questions, clearly expressing how I felt.  A day later I got an apology email, suggesting I return the merchandise, and accept the cash refund, the $10 in points, and a $20 gift card as a token of their good will.  I accepted.

Used the points and gift card to buy a $30 Minecraft Farm, and turbo-flipped it for about $26 after fees.  OK Kmart... we may continue to do business together.

2 orders x 5 creative suitcases 10682 from 12/26 shipped.

Orders from 12/27 are still in "WAITING FOR NEW STOCK" status.

starting to think these may get cancelled.

i placed two orders of two for the lego suitcases. One on 12/29/14 without the promos, order date says 12/30, and the next order was on 12/30 with the promos. The promo order shipped and the first order is waiting for new stock