My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 HHs from target - still 50/50 success rate with packaging. I knew what sort of box they were going to use, so 4 would fit, and have room for fillers. I did not account for "why don't we try to back up a truck into this box". so 2 ended up having little accordion going on one side(seals essentially getting undone on one side), the other two  fared a bit better (minor creases). Yeah, i know should have done 1 HH per order... but with script kiddies this days, who has time to place 4 orders...

2 from amazon in very good shape though. 

Picked up some 'other toys' from a WM site-to-store order. To my surprise they brought out 2 boxes (I expected only 1). In the first box, measuring about 22x14x12, all 5 of my toys I ordered nicely packed with brown paper. In the second mystery box, also 22x14x12...a large amount of brown packing paper...and precisely 1 packing slip. That is all.

This has happened twice in 2 days.

Maybe this belongs in the thread of packaging excellence.

Picked up some 'other toys' from a WM site-to-store order. To my surprise they brought out 2 boxes (I expected only 1). In the first box, measuring about 22x14x12, all 5 of my toys I ordered nicely packed with brown paper. In the second mystery box, also 22x14x12...a large amount of brown packing paper...and precisely 1 packing slip. That is all.

This has happened twice in 2 days.

Maybe this belongs in the thread of packaging excellence.

you must be in west coast.

i have never had issue with walmart packaging so far. its been excellent.

not so much luck with thinkgeek; TRU and recently last minute exclusives from target.

if i order sets not in BP'ers list they do arrive in pristine condition. as soon as the mad rush occurs then that set has a higher probability of arriving damaged.

WB Shop update:

No tumblers ever came in, no email. Just called them, they said the shipment they received was all damaged and hey had to cancel my order. they gave me 50$ off my next purchase. no sure how if feel about it either way

life of a scum reseller aint for the weak, that's for sure.  

• Like 1

WB Shop update:

No tumblers ever came in, no email. Just called them, they said the shipment they received was all damaged and hey had to cancel my order. they gave me 50$ off my next purchase. no sure how if feel about it either way

What, the company they outsource for pre-sitting on them went a bit too far?

you must be in west coast.

i have never had issue with walmart packaging so far. its been excellent.

Walmart is just as bad for me as anybody else and I live in the midwest.  I just received an order of 4x GE and they were shipped in the same box which was too large for them.  There was no filler or packing material and the top corner was ripped off when I got it from Fedex.  Two of the sets are still sealed but the boxes are heavily creased.  Another set has the seals popped on one end and is in worse shape than the first two.  The last one is busted open and I'm not sure if all the bags are there.  Overall I am not happy with them right now.  That's after I received 2x TH earlier this week that were in really rough shape.  I guess at least they put them in a shipping box instead of slapping on a label though.

WB Shop update:

No kidding. Should have asked them, "How am I going to flip a $50 credit?!?"

I ordered two GEs from amazon on Oct 3 during a brief pop. One shipped immediately. The other is still waiting for a better shipping estimate. I hope some of the walmart stockings make it to amazon. I don't think amazon has shown them in stock since the 3rd?

Rec'd my 2x HH from Amazon.  37R4, as opposed to 49R3 from the week or two before.  Some light creases and slight bowing at one end, probably due to them adding an old, small Subscribe & Save order at the end, with no paper cushion around it.  Oh well.

Edited by TJ488