5002123 - Darth Revan

Mos_Eisley

Place your bets!  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars key chain will be the first to disappear on September 30, 2016?

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Vader
    • Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca
    • Wicket
    • R2-D2
    • C-3PO
    • Finn
    • Rey
    • BB-8
    • Poe Dameron

I have a confirmation email... though it was on the very first order which had an error and didn't appear in my order status. I tried the same order from a different browser and it did the same thing... 10 minutes later, I have two identical orders in processing. 

If the forum censors didn't block it, I'd have more than one F word to type. I cannot believe after all the fanfare about their new site that it's worse than the old one for processing orders. Instead, I'll post this:

QueenMiddleFingers.gif

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, rastascoob said:

Anyone placing back to back orders on same account?

I only have one account left.  I was so ticked they wouldn't give me a 14th freebie, I returned $3000 worth of sets, cut-up my VIP cards in front of Blake working the register, threw them up in the air like confetti and stormed out.  (BP old-timers story)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, gregpj said:

I have a confirmation email... though it was on the very first order which had an error and didn't appear in my order status. I tried the same order from a different browser and it did the same thing... 10 minutes later, I have two identical orders in processing. 

If the forum censors didn't block it, I'd have more than one F word to type. I cannot believe after all the fanfare about their new site that it's worse than the old one for processing orders. Instead, I'll post this:

QueenMiddleFingers.gif

Psst, the "new" site is just fancy screen on top of the old system.  In other word, they refreshed the pages, but left the underlying ordering system / infrastructure intact. 

Sounds familiar ???? :P

• Like 3

I placed 10 orders all on key chains. I see it on my CC list but no emails no nothing. Wasn't trying to go crazy with the Revan just wanted him plus free shipping and double XP to buy the rogue one sets. If he sells for 25-30 and you get 10% back its just as good as 30-40% off (to me at least) well at this point I don't care not gonna waste my time if it's all in vain. I'll try in the morning for the rogue one sets.

Good night guys

Just now, Lego Templar said:

I placed 10 orders all on key chains. I see it on my CC list but no emails no nothing. Wasn't trying to go crazy with the Revan just wanted him plus free shipping and double XP to buy the rogue one sets. If he sells for 25-30 and you get 10% back its just as good as 30-40% off (to me at least) well at this point I don't care not gonna waste my time if it's all in vain. I'll try in the morning for the rogue one sets.

Good night guys

Nothing will ship until next week, so don't count on those VIP points.

2 minutes ago, Lego Templar said:

I placed 10 orders all on key chains. I see it on my CC list but no emails no nothing. Wasn't trying to go crazy with the Revan just wanted him plus free shipping and double XP to buy the rogue one sets. If he sells for 25-30 and you get 10% back its just as good as 30-40% off 

More like $2.5 - $3 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, exciter1 said:

When I pass them out at Halloween, the kids will say "Who the f*** is that?"

2 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

More like $2.5 - $3 

I'll pay top dollar for anyone who doesn't want them...$3.50 per Revan!  To include your trick or treaters if you can attach a business card when you hand them out :)

• Like 1