5002123 - Darth Revan

Mos_Eisley

Place your bets!  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars key chain will be the first to disappear on September 30, 2016?

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Vader
    • Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca
    • Wicket
    • R2-D2
    • C-3PO
    • Finn
    • Rey
    • BB-8
    • Poe Dameron

Actually I have a feeling that our sales will be quite spectacular.  The number of day we get is 2.  Everyone else seems to start on the 28th.  I bet we will have sales that will be cleared out in under 30 minutes to an hour at best.  Watching what happened during double vip for the big sets was amazing.  They went fast and that was without actual discounts.  We may even see discounts through other retailers.  I stand in anticipation.  Hopefully my CC won't freak out in the midst of the bonanza.

That is one possbility. The other is that MM was sold out fast in the US relatively fast and was available in Europe until the end of March. Maybe they just adjust the length of the sales period to the number of promo items they want to give away, while accounting in the available US stocks of discounted items and the craze US customers will react with (usually more intense than EU). Bigger sales are not a necessity.

I don't care what anyone says, I think the malevolence is gonna be a solid investment plus you can't go wrong with a set that has a Grievous minifig.

I agree with you it seems any flagship does great past eol and it seems any sets with general grevious does great as well and I'm personal hoping they discount it deeply because I've been waiting to get one to add to my Star Wars collection

• Like 1

Do you want another rumor?

"I have bad news. I just saw the discount list for may 4th.

Two big discounts but I'm guessing your stores don't have any nor are they online

every "big" set (over $100 cdn which would be $80 US) is 10%
Some key chains at 80%"

"Define "big discounts". Details?"

"50% off. But they are the malevolence and the desert skiff.

Not available on line, anyone have a Lego store with them in stock?"

Do you want another rumor?

"I have bad news. I just saw the discount list for may 4th.

Two big discounts but I'm guessing your stores don't have any nor are they online

every "big" set (over $100 cdn which would be $80 US) is 10%

Some key chains at 80%"

"Define "big discounts". Details?"

"50% off. But they are the malevolence and the desert skiff.

Not available on line, anyone have a Lego store with them in stock?"

What does one mean by malevolence being not available online, if it is available online?

I'd still get the Malevolence if it was discounted a bit. It'd be for my own collection though. I thought it was a cool ship. My only gripe is that it doesn't quite look the same as it does in the Clone Wars series, and that they it didn't survive long in the series. Still if it's on sale for more than10-15%, I'll get one.

I have to say, the Malevolence is a pretty awesome ship! The build was boring at first, but got pretty fun after the big hurtle. Nice assortment of dark blue and grays, love the figures, and Padme is an exclusive that will probably never be made again, first and only CW Padme. Never really liked the CW too much, but the Malevolence was always my favorite part of the show, or atleast from what I watched.

If you like the ship, buy it. It has a wonderful design and you won't be disappointed with your purchase.