My Birthday is Tomorrow!

MatthewH

My birthday is tomorrow! I have waited forever! I will be turning 15. Here is a list of stuff I'm asking for. :D

Mom & Step Dad

75042 Droid Gunship

75043 AT-AP

75045 Republic AV-7 Anti-Vehicle Cannon

75046 Coruscant Police Gunship

$55 for 75049 Snowspeeder and 75048 The Phantom which will come out in Augest

If I get all of those (100% sure I will) I will have completed my 2014 winter set collection.  :thumbsup:

Dad

9516 Jabbas Palace

7965 Millenium Falcon

75020 Jabbas Sailbarge

My dad said all of them are already ordered (kind of pushed him...)

Will post pics tomorrow. :D

Tomorrow I will have 62 sets in my collection.

• Like 1

That's a nice haul. My dad said last week he would buy 10179 for me if I pass BSc with a Summa Cum Laude. 2 months and one final exam to go... :D

(Damn you Functional Analysis, you are risking my fun.)

Holy crap! Dude thats like $1000 today...

Vegeta... what's his family spending for his birthday? It's... it's over 1000! 1000? It's got to be broken or something! It isn't...

Are you talking about me or inversion? Everything I'm asking for is $579.93 (retail price). Inversion said that if he gets a good grade on some test, his dad will buy him the ultimate millennium falcon. 

Actually I googled it and the price came up to $4000-$5000

When you say spoils do you mean gifts? I don't want people to think I'm spoiled. My family is not super rich.

You`ve listed, IMHO, a fairly lengthy list of items there, and I thought "spoils" would be appropriate. Didn`t mean to say your were "spoiled" and was intending to say something to the effect of "loot" or "presents". 

That list could have been a pair of socks depending on who you ask xD Never the less, enjoy your gifts! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Inversion said that if he gets a good grade on some test, his dad will buy him the ultimate millennium falcon. 

Actually I googled it and the price came up to $4000-$5000

Obtaining a degree with distinction in Mathematical Economics is a little a different from just a "good grade on some test". :)

• Like 1

Nice haul. I don't know what the driving age is in your state, but that's all I wanted to do when I was that age. 

Its 16. Though you can get a permit at 15. At 15 you have to have a guardian or adult (dont know which) in the car with you. Im gonna go to a driving class in the summer.

When you say spoils do you mean gifts? I don't want people to think I'm spoiled. My family is not super rich.

If you don't want people to think you're spoiled, don't brag on the internet that you're getting $600 worth of lego for your birthday.

• Like 2

If you don't want people to think you're spoiled, don't brag on the internet that you're getting $600 worth of lego for your birthday.

:ermm:  *cough cough*

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/9389-civility/

To the OP (original poster)... What Pirate is trying to say is that the internet is a place where you need to be careful with your words. People will judge you without knowing you. $600 is of Lego is quite a nice haul for your birthday and exceeds what many kids might get. I never got that much for any birthdays when I was a kid, but my partner and I make a lot more money than my parents did and we "spoil" our kids accordingly. :)

Enjoy your new LEGO! And more importantly, I hope you enjoyed your birthday!

• Like 1

:ermm:  *cough cough*

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/9389-civility/

To the OP (original poster)... What Pirate is trying to say is that the internet is a place where you need to be careful with your words. People will judge you without knowing you. $600 is of Lego is quite a nice haul for your birthday and exceeds what many kids might get. I never got that much for any birthdays when I was a kid, but my partner and I make a lot more money than my parents did and we "spoil" our kids accordingly. :)

Enjoy your new LEGO! And more importantly, I hope you enjoyed your birthday!

Yea thats true. My mom is top in her company so we do make a "fair" amount of money but were not super rich.

Also I have divorced parents so...

Thanks!