As LEGO.com experiments with their new computer system, many of us have noticed slightly longer waiting times on their customer service phone lines. We needed to call a few times in the past week, and joined the waiting line. We had time, so out of curiosity, we did an average of our waiting times to calculate sets that you could probably complete while you're waiting.
While some of us might build a little faster or slower, we're assuming times for slower builders to make sure everyone could complete in time. Here's our top 10:
10. 3450: The Statue of Liberty:
9. 10030: UCS Imperial Star Destroyer
8. 10221: UCS Super Star Destroyer (Executor)
7. 10196: The Grand Carousel
6. 10181: The Eiffel Tower
5. 10143: UCS Death Star II (original trilogy edition)
4. 10188: UCS Death Star
3. 10214: The Tower Bridge
2. 10179: UCS Millennium Falcon
1. 10189: The Taj Mahal
We know no one likes to wait on the phone, especially when there's a problem to fix. However, if you pull out one of these sets and start building, it should take up most of your waiting time. Just keep that LEGO spirit and maybe it won't seem so bad.