The holiday season is here and the end of 2015 is nearing. What does this mean? They need to make room for 2016 sets!!! Right now the stock tracker is keeping close tabs on nearly 30 sets that have an opportunity of saying goodbye for good, or may be hard to get due to demand. Since I started tracking the alerts that are sent out back in August, we have sent out more than 350,000 SMS messages trying to tell you that something is in stock. I just added the following sets to the tracker.
- 42008-1: Service Truck
- 42009-1: Mobile Crane MK II
- 42030-1: Volvo L350F Wheel Loader
- 75052-1: Mos Eisley Cantina
- 75054-1: AT-AT
- 75055-1: Imperial Star Destroyer
- 75097-1: Star Wars Advent Calendar
Feel free to leave other sets that you are think may be hot holiday items or at risk of disappearing and we can add them to tracker. If you have not started using the tracker and having a hard time ordering sets from online retailers, start using it now.
In case you don't know what the tracker is, here is a little bit about it.
- It is a service that pings the major LEGO retailers such as LEGO Shop @ Home (in many global markets, not just USA), Target, Walmart, Toys R US and Global Amazon Sites
- You can sign up to be alerted by Text Message Alerts, Email and Desktop Notifications
- You need to be a Brickpicker Member. Sign Up Now!
- It's Fast (sometimes too fast) and it's Free to Use (text message fees may apply to you depending on your contract)!
Edited by Jeff Mack