• Price $850.00
  • 0 watching
0 Questions

Description

UCS Imperial Star Destroyer
99.9% Complete
$50 Discount to BrickPicker members

Condition:
Used: This LEGO set is used.  I am not the original owner. When I purchased, I carefully inventoried the entire set, and purchased NEW parts to replace missing parts.  Less than 100 parts were missing when I became the owner.  I rebuilt the entire set.  All items come from a smoke-free home. You will receive this set when you Buy It Now.

Important Items of Note:
Manual: The manual is in fantastic shape.  There is one page that has come apart from the comb binding, but the page is intact and inserted into the correct place in the book.
Parts: This is a latter model of this set, and comes with the "new" greys - Light Bluish Gray (Light Bley) and Dark Bluish Gray (Dark Bley).  All greys in this set belong to those two color families.  Part 3959 (Utensil Space Gun / Torch) was listed as coming in either Light Bley or Dark Bley during the life of this set.  This set came with the Dark Bley version of the part.
Sticker:  This set is missing the original sticker.  To accommodate, I have included a reproduction sticker that has NOT been applied.  The sticker was purchased from a vendor on eBay and is a high quality reproduction.
What's In the Package?: You will get the manual, the sticker, and the parts.  The parts have been separated out by color.  Light Bley and Dark Bley parts have been further separated into part types.
Original Box: Is NOT included.

Shipping & Postage:
Shipping will occur within one business day of the purchase.
Processing Time:  I need about one business day to process your item and get it to the post office.  
You will get a tracking number when I've prepared the package for shipping.

Payment:
I accept PayPal only.  Payment is due immediately.

This set is listed for $900 on eBay.  $50 discount ($850) to BrickPicker members if you order on Brick Classifieds.  Actual shipping charges will be applied, to include insurance.

Issues & Returns:
If you have a problem with your order, please contact me immediately.  I'm happy to help you out.  If you need to make a return, you must contact me with 14 days of the end of auction.  Item(s) must be returned in the exact same condition that they were sent, with all of the same parts.  Buyer is responsible for the cost of return postage.  There will be a 20% restocking fee on a return of this set.

, California

User Feedback

There are no questions to display.