Materials guide for LEGO selling & shipping including postage box sizes

• 2 weeks later...

Staples.com currently has a buy 2 get 1 free deal on Avery labels, including 8160 (1 x 2 5/8, 750 count). Basically 33% off. $11.99 regular price, $23.98 for 3 packs. Pick up in store or deliver. Look on their website under "Deals".

I use these for labeling my BL stock, and these happen to be the right size for FBA too. They say "Inkjet" but I've used them with my laserprinter as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Zelgazra said:

This might be very old news, but I've been doing this a while now and only just found out. The adhesive envelopes for putting your printer paper labels into, can be ordered for free as a small business customer! Very cool.

Where do you order them for free?

I round up, unless that puts me in the dimensional weight and then I will round one measurement down but only if the actual dimensions work out to fall under the dimensional cutoff. I have one box size this is an issue for. I haven’t found clear guidance on this, but I assume rounding up is the conservative approach.  

• Like 1

Whoops! I meant to say for Canadians shipping with Canada Post! Sounds like it's a thing in the USPS too though.

They also give them out for free at the post office if you ask politely. The last time they handed me about a hundred of them from under the counter. :)

3 hours ago, pstebbing said:

If Canadian post is the same as USPS (?@gregpj )
Then these are used for customs slips.

The ones from Canada Post fit either a shipping label printed online for domestic shipping or international shipping - they are the same size. The Canada Post shipping labels contain the customs information directly on the shipping label.