LEGO Batman 3 - Beyond Gotham

exciter1

I'm curious to see what it will do to the Power Armor Lex set, once it's EOL. This movie might prompt another release of sets with classic Superman & Wonderwoman.

From the preview, it looks like Superman and WW are sporting their New 52 costumes. I would expect future versions to have this printing not the classic versions out now.

• 1 month later...

I'd say most people will go for the GameStop bonus.

Yep, that's my plan, or just wait till BF or it hits the bargain bin.

FBTB.com summed it up well.

Today, Comic Vine has revealed the retailer exclusive bonuses for LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. To save you a click, here it is a in a nutshell:

• Gamestop will get the above-pictured Plastic Man.
  • Everyone else gets something that sucks more than Plastic Man.

And that

• Like 1

Everyone can keep believing that.

Meanwhile, I'll stock on up Plas. I've been a fan of his for 30 years.

Ace(FBTB) is saying that Plastic Man is the only preorder offer worth getting because none of the others are as good as the Plastic Man offer. He's not saying that Plastic Man sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Man this looks so amazing...  And the character roster is impressive!  And I thought Lego Marvel was already pretty awesome..  I'm glad that they're giving some of the maxifig characters more abilities than just being a large character...  I'm referring to the Arkillo character that was shown in the comic-con preview.  That lack of variability in the maxifig is what disappointed me with the Lego Marvel game...

And I hope there's enough trans-clear bricks to build Wonder Woman's invisible jet!

• 4 weeks later...